Bios XU133U REV2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bios XU133U REV2.1

Hi... I need the working dump of EXO Smart XS2 motherboard XU133U Rev2.1, thanks in advance!!

Re: Bios XU133U REV2.1

Originally posted by ScotchArg View Post
    Hi... I need the working dump of EXO Smart XS2 motherboard XU133U Rev2.1, thanks in advance!!
    Post your bios backup .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by smdflea View Post
      post your bios backup .

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        Post your bios backup .
        can you help me?

Comment

try..
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            try..
            Can you build me the EC bios?

Comment

Hello, were you able to finally make it work?

Comment

Originally posted by jdy View Post
                Hello, were you able to finally make it work?
                That is a good question.The original poster and more than 50 others who have downloaded the bios havn`t left any feedback ,so who knows if its working or not. If you make a backup you can try it,and be the first
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

try..
                  This Work perfectly! Thanks you!

Comment

Hello, I have a notebook EXO SMART LX4 with this same motherboard XU133U but mine is Rev 7.2. The computer turns on, presents black screen, although i can see a change in the darkness of the display.. looks like it`s initializing. Tried this repaired Rev2.1 one that kindly posted PESTE.. and now the notebook turns on, makes POST, i can enter the bios, change settings etc, boots up.. BUT it restarts during windows load. I tried installing new windows, it freezes during loading the installer.. changed HDD.. same result. I suppose the problem is that the firmware is different version..

I attach a dump of the original one, maybe someone can take a look and fix it.

Thank you!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by griffon View Post
                      Hello, I have a notebook EXO SMART LX4 with this same motherboard XU133U but mine is Rev 7.2. The computer turns on, presents black screen, although i can see a change in the darkness of the display.. looks like it`s initializing. Tried this repaired Rev2.1 one that kindly posted PESTE.. and now the notebook turns on, makes POST, i can enter the bios, change settings etc, boots up.. BUT it restarts during windows load. I tried installing new windows, it freezes during loading the installer.. changed HDD.. same result. I suppose the problem is that the firmware is different version..

I attach a dump of the original one, maybe someone can take a look and fix it.

Thank you!
                      Try this file first
                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello! Sadly it did´t work. Black screen again, no response at all. Turns on, and that´s it. Thanks anyway!

Comment

try..
                          This Work.

Comment

Working...
                          X