Anybody try out Siva Institute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody try out Siva Institute

Any opinions on their training. I have watch some of their stuff on you tube and it seems ok.

Re: Anybody try out Siva Institute

me in youtube -

Comment

And what did you think of their training videos?

Comment

videos are good.

Comment

Originally posted by scobie_21 View Post
          Any opinions on their training. I have watch some of their stuff on you tube and it seems ok.
          If you already have the electronic qualifications the man is very good and knows what he is talking about as an engineer I can follow what he is teaching even though English is not his first language I have learnt alot from the free videos on youtube if I was starting in laptop repair I would use his course.

Comment

Thanks

I just need to know the best methods, Im not familiar with the different pin functions or what I should be chasing in a given circuit apart from the obvious blown chip. Currently Im wasting too much time going round in circles and removing and replacing components to see what V changes I get.

I have watched some of his videos on youtube and I can understand him fine most of the time. I was just curious if the videos you buy are the same as whats on you tube and also if they are in English also if you get support after buying.

The schematics he uses seem to be Hp Im working on a couple of Acers right now and some of the signals he mentions are not in the schematic or are but named different.

I have emailed him a few days ago and got no reply.

Sorry for the long winded mail.

Comment

he teaches the important signals we should check in sequence. teach you how to read schematics. section by section. what to check if given fault is present.

i haven't bought the videos he is selling. i think they would be the same on what he taught online. the difference is that no interaction with him if videos.

student should already know basic electronics. testing voltages and electronic parts.
              if i am going to rate him it would be 8/10

he does give after sales support if enrolled.
              just one thing he promised to give me but never received it till now.
              Last edited by fddizon; 03-29-2013, 07:07 AM.

Comment

@ffdizon you said earlier you watch his videos on youtube, did you do online classes with him as well?.

I got a reply and they said theres 52 videos but they dont say if you get access to all videos for the price and aslo if they are in english. Getting an answer from them is like pulling teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by fddizon View Post
                  he teaches the important signals we should check in sequence. teach you how to read schematics. section by section. what to check if given fault is present.

i haven't bought the videos he is selling. i think they would be the same on what he taught online. the difference is that no interaction with him if videos.

student should already know basic electronics. testing voltages and electronic parts.
                  if i am going to rate him it would be 8/10

he does give after sales support if enrolled.
                  just one thing he promised to give me but never received it till now.

I Think you have bought what he sells. So would you mind to share it

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=chip+level
                  Last edited by spidey; 03-30-2013, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Institute is ok but Horrible english. so difficult understand. Best english Britsh english.

Comment

Working...
                    X