Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Re: Group Buy: CH341A Programmer

hello ,

Who can give us V1.31 Cracked ,please .

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Please stop asking for cracked software.
        Just buy it from the guy, five bucks wont kill you.
        "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

I'd love to give SkyGZ 5 bucks, he surely deserves it.

Email to skygz@qq.net bounces back.

The blog he used to run is gone.

Skygz.world.taobao.com is still around, and there's a tab where he talks of his software. I can't make heads or tails of it, no idea what I'm supposed to do next.

I have an older version 1.18, before he started requiring registration, and that seems to work. It'll likely be fine for my use. Still, I wouldn't mind rewarding the author for his work. I just can't figure out how.

Comment

I think it's skygz@qq.com not skygz@qq.net.

Comment

@Gabriel, you are of course entirely right. I checked my Sent folder: I attempted to send mail to skygz@qq.com, which bounced. I had made a mistake in writing the post.

If anyone knows how to actually get money to SkyGZ for the software, that'd be lovely.

My understanding is he doesn't sell the software, he sells the programmer through the store and you get the software with it.

Alas, that was entirely unclear to me, and I bought a programmer through Amazon. Same beast, just minus software.

It'll work with his software. I'd love to compensate him for it, in some small way, but doing so is proving to be more challenging than I thought it might be.

Comment

I found a working blog address, http://blog.163.com/skygz@126/ . Here's the note from that blog regarding software registration:

>>
                In my own shop to buy the programmer genuine users, software registration please Want to contact. Do not accept other ways to apply for registration (for example: mail \ microblogging \ QQ, etc.)
                I only promise to buy in the shop can be a permanent free upgrade, if the software registration fails, you can re-ask, the number of unlimited (but not too cumbersome request).

Do not accept the purchase of users in other places after-sales service (including the following authorized shop users).
                Merchants own customers, should be responsible for their own, do not interfere with each other.
                >>

I get it, and I don't. The software comes bundled with his hardware, he doesn't want to provide software for "knock-offs". But on the other hand, he could easily charge for the software what he is charging for the hardware & software bundle, at least to customers in the West who have a hard time buying directly from his shop. That sounds like additional revenue with little overhead to me.

Oh well. He's clear about what he wants. I'd like to register the software, but I'm not going to be able to, because I bought a programmer off Amazon.

Comment

I sent a mail to skygz@qq.com yesterday and it did not bounce and it's working just fine.

Also you can buy sw alone.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That's good to know, @Gabriel.

I'm not sure why my initial email bounced. For people who are wondering how this works:

- Send email to skygz@qq.com, tell him you'd like to buy the software only. This is for the "non-dongle" version of the USB CH341A programmer that you can find on Amazon, eBay, and the like. Current version 1.31.
                    - He'll come back with a Paypal link. The fee is US-$ 10
                    - When you pay through Paypal, add a yahoo.com email address. He'll be sending you an exe file that is specific to your name and email address, and outlook, gmail etc don't like exe files.
                    - Run the exe, send him the name and hardware ID it displays, he'll send you a key

That exe is specific to you, so no sharing it around. It's not a generic installer.
                    Last edited by yorickdowne; 04-19-2017, 11:45 AM. Reason: Clarified

Comment

Do you guys have any idea how to edit this .dat file with database? I need to write something on MIC24LC1025, but unfortunately it's not supported. Maybe there are some settings I can use to program something like this: 128kx8bit; 2,5÷5,5V; 400kHz; SO8 ? Does this frequency matter for reading/writting on memories? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by scob View Post
                        I need to write something on MIC24LC1025
                        MIC24LC1025

Comment

i2c eeprom.
                          nothing special.
                          https://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en024636

Comment

Originally posted by scob View Post
                            Do you guys have any idea how to edit this .dat file with database? I need to write something on MIC24LC1025, but unfortunately it's not supported. Maybe there are some settings I can use to program something like this: 128kx8bit; 2,5÷5,5V; 400kHz; SO8 ? Does this frequency matter for reading/writting on memories? Any help would be greatly appreciated
                            It is listed and supported in version 1.34.
                            "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

So is there some easy way how to get this thing from fleebay or Ali at this moment? Not in a situation for some shopping adventure right now
                              Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
                              Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                                Yes (sorry).
                                Thought there's a severe incompatibility between MIC and AT starting at 1MBit (128K x 8) devices due to how they handle the 16-bit address limitation in i2c eeprom.
                                Notice the Block-B0 / Page-P0 bit different location (along with {A0, A1} and {0, A1} in MIC and AT respectively)
                                [It's odd microchip list them as compatible in the cross reference guide, imho]
                                Attached Files

Comment

New software buy CH431
                                  Ch341Programmer_v1.1.1.25
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by ZokaSoft; 01-11-2019, 06:27 AM.

Comment

i'v not seen an installer exe before - if that's malware we will hunt you down.
                                    just saying...

Comment

Ch341 programmer
                                      25l6465e
                                      25l6473e
                                      25l6473f
                                      25l6475e
                                      include
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by VIKRAM SURESH; 06-24-2019, 10:46 PM. Reason: BY BOOPATHI RAMESH

Comment

Thanks for giving this updated database MXL25L6473F

Comment

Can i use this programmer to flash kb9012?
                                          Do i need any more accessory beside this programmer.

Comment

Working...
                                          X