This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all. Thanks admin to create such a wonderful tech help site. I'm eagerly waiting to make my post.

Comment

Hi there!

Im Kitt. a newbie in electronics. I just got challenged to repair our mac laptop because it got damaged 2weeks ago.

Looking forward to be able to contribute and help and be helped also.

More power to you guys!

Comment

Howdy good people
        I'm a Tasmanian recreational repairer of all sorts of devices in my spare time
        Been into electronics since the 1950s and expect to learn more from members' experiences posted here

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm looking for help with a Panasonic plasma and found this very nice forum. Hope you can help me out!

Comment

Hello,

Fixing your own stuff and learning at the same time is pretty awesome. I was kinda intimidated with this electronic repair. After watching Louiss Rossmann youtube video i gained more confident, these videos gave me guidance how to use tools and diagnose problems. But without proper schematics you just can't find the problem and fix it. So this forum is a fountain of knowledge.

Comment

hello

Comment

Saudações a todos me chamo Jurandir sou de São Paulo;Brasil tenho 38 anos e não tenho tanto conhecimento ainda como muitos aqui mas estou caminhando nessa área que amo muito faço alguns reparos em placas e manutenção em informatica a um tempo mas ainda preciso de muita ajuda p aprender mais e é com esse proposito que estou a procura de mais conhecimentos e desde já agradeço por ser aceito e conto com a ajuda de todos que puderem.

Comment

Hi I'm Neil. I live in southern Alberta, Canada. I have background in electronics and computing and have worked in Theatre Production and computer system administration. Came across this forum while searching up some info on my inlaw's broken stereo amp - looks interesting - thanks for being here!
                  N

Comment

Hello All,

I'm from the sunshine state, California and my name is Ray. I am joining because I recently had an issue with my Samsung TV and I don't want to pay for a new TV (or a repairman) when I Can fix it myself.

I'm also a Field Service Engineer and have the tools (though I work on medical equipment, not TV's).

Thanks for helping me out!

Comment

Hey All

I'm new, i've been messing around with old computers for a while and realised re-capping boards comes hand in hand with that, stumbled across this site and thought i'd join to try and learn more.
                      I am interested in poly modding a few old boards so will be spending lots of time reading the various posts on here!

Thanks

Jason

Comment

Greetings.

I started with electronic circuits when i was young, but the bug stayed on.

I have been repairing my electronics for years as a hobby, and for a specific purpose -- prevent easily repairable things from going to waste.

I look forward to making the best of this site, and help out anyone who needs guidance.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello

Tech nerd who mainly works on computers but came to this site because of my dying Vizio TV that I refuse to let go of just yet

Hope I can get some insight from this site!

Comment

Hello friends...
                            I'm sameera. I've reading so many useful articles over the years here. I'm repairing laptops at my home, i have learn so many things here and lot to learn..
                            Thank You...

Comment

Hi everyone, i have come here from google, trying to find some answers for my issue with laptop, i have been fixing pc - laptops are more hastle (you have to know what you doing with it ) well recently i have started to digging indepth with electronics, and all sorts, not afraid to learn new stuff. Oh well i have many laptops still yet to repair - might as well start on them .
                              By all my heart im in programming - several languages, software and web developer .

I am kind person that is WILLING TO LEARN and will do so hopefully with some tips here and there.

See you around

Comment

Hey everyone, big thanks to Reeceyburger123 for recommending badcaps,

have often played around with electronics since i blew up my 1st cap at the age of 12

hoping to gain a little support keeping many items out of landfill !!

thanks in advance for any support recieved

Kev

North Wales, UK

Comment

Hi everyone. Iam Daniel Gil from Argentina.

Iam an Electronic Engineer, but start to work with computers back in the '90 and left the electronics aside as a hobby.

Love tube amps, thats the only electronics I really build today, and some arduino things.
                                  I found this site trying to figure how to test a Delta Power Supply, but I guess i'll found a lot more things that just that here.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm a dabbler in electronics, doing at times small projects and repairs for myself, friends and family. I hail from the land down under!

Cheers,
                                    Testedandbaked

Comment

My name is Marcus and just looking to have a TV question answered !

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Andriy/

Comment

Hello everyone.My name is Kostas from greece and am a Professional Tech.

Comment

Working...
                                          X