X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all,
    I'm from UK, found this forums when looking on how to reset the BIOS password on my T480.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello from Pennsylvania, USA.

Comment

Hello from Norway. I'm trying to fix stuff as a hobby

Comment

Hello all,
          I reside in Colorado and also want to (like many others / all here) fix stuff.
          I look forward to learning from the wealth of knowledgeable people on this site and
          maybe even meet some fraction of the talented people that post on this site.

-Don

Comment

Hello all,

New member in the UK!

Comment

Hi everyone,I've no idea what I'm doing as I'm finding this site rather complicated & confusing ,but a friend recommended the site so thought I'd give it a try. I'm a television & electronics engineer based in Carmarthen in the UK. I have almost fifty years experience,most of it as a self employed engineer. I split my time between development & repair work on switch mode power supplies used in access control & alarm systems & consumer electronics service & repair (mainly televisions) for one trade customer & the general public. In the last couple of years I've got into LED backlight replacement in modern LED televisions. I must say that I find computers a total mystery as far as the inner workings are concerned. I have an analogue brain in a digital age !

Comment

Merhabalar forumun bilişim sektörüne çok büyük faydaları olduğunu düşÃ¼ndüğüm için katılıyorum. herkese başarılar dilerim.teşekkürler

Comment

hello my name is José Maurício and I graduated in electronics and then in systems analysis. I really like electronics, I can't stay away for a long time.

I'm from Brazil, I'm 51 years old and I like electronic design with systems.
                  Every now and then a drone project comes along that I really like.
                  I am here to help.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Comment

Sorry about that. I'm used to tab for indent. If I could get an admin to delete my previously submitted, premature post. Let's take it from the top.

Hello everyone,

I just joined today but I've been lurking around for a little while. I couple years ago I wanted to build a windows 98 era computer but soon found myself learning more about computer/electrical design than playing with my new toy.

Recently I bought a new Antec Smart power SL300S and have decided to try my hand at some soldering/repair. So far I've removed all 19 caps without much trouble (once I bought the proper tips) and have begun spreadsheeting the caps and possible replacements.

I hope to have something to post in the next day or so and I'll have some questions I'm sure you all are more than too familiar with. While I'm definitely inexperienced I wouldn't say I'm coming into this completely unknowledgeable. I'm hoping you wonderful people can help me overcome any confusion or lack of confidence.

Thank you for listening.

Comment

Hi, just found this great forum as I have an interest in electronics. Now I have an issue with a motherboard bad bios and are looking for help. Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone,I'm glad to be here.

Comment

Hey yall. What a great forum!!

Comment

Hello everyone. I’m from Germany and just started do repairs of electronic devices for fun. Happy to be here.

Comment

Hi everyone
                                i'am ady from indo

Comment

Hello everyone, I am joining here to seek advice for troubleshooting

Comment

Hi All, Introducing myself. I'm a pro-AV system designer and am just getting interested in component level repair. I've been fixing subwoofers with some success but so far my trouble shooting solution as has been " change anything visually broken and all the caps". I'm hoping to develop more rigorous trouble shooting skills...

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

hi

Comment

Hello 🤗

Comment

Working...
                                          X