Samsung un55nu6950 power light blinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung un55nu6950 power light blinking

I have a Samsung UN55NU6950 Power/Main Board BN96-46947A .I have ruled out the lamps as the culprit.I connected a new set and same results,just a flashing power light.When i put meter on q9101c in diode test mode the lamps do a quick flash with power from main cap as the unit is unplugged.Is there a kit for this issue or? I had similar issue with tv that had f28g diodes gone(leaky).This mosfet test good.Q9201c and q9101c.All diodes test ok.
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung un55nu6950 power light blinking

Well, watching that board Samsung is become Chinese, horrible..
    Have you tested the original lamps with a backlight tester? Maybe test stripes are different and doesn't work. Probably the lamps controller ic is faulty, i already saw that horrible glue, i think that can make disasters, probably it's another progr. obsolescence technique by Samsung. I have already seen those types of chips failing in earlier Samsung, same glue..

Comment

I will post some more pics,but I tried a new set and original with lamp tester all same results.All lamps come on on both sets with same configuration of probes

Comment

Describe the blinking led.. and try to read the led driver ic mark
        Last edited by Davi.p; 09-22-2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Led flashes probably once every 2 seconds repeatedly.Here are more pics of board.
          Attached Files

Comment

first must measure power supply outputs on the diodes out of secondary of transformer, must be commen measures, 3,3v - 5v - 12v...

Comment

seems like whenever i use diode test on either q9201c and q9101c with power plug removed so there's charge in b+ cap it pulses the lamps.So its leaning towards that chip under clear adhesive.

Comment

Working...
              X