This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, my name is Alexander Vladimirovich, I am 28 years old, I am from Ukraine, the city of Poltava, I am slowly engaged in laptop repairs, I liked your forum and decided to join

Comment

Hello! I was referred to this forum when trying to troubleshoot an issue with my relatively new Samsung TV.

I don't have a long history of working on electronics but consider myself to be very handy and can't stand paying for repair services that I could just as easily do myself, so I'm hoping to find some troubleshooting tips here!

Comment

Greetings from Estonia!

Comment

Hi all, I'm Solderman. I am based in Trinidad and Tobago. Brief history, Always loved opening tech and modding consoles and fixing controllers. Now I'm starting my own repair business and I hope to work with everyone here and learn as much as I possibly can and hopefully help others where I can .

Comment

Hello

Comment

Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-01-2021, 01:44 AM.

Comment

thanks for letting me in .. and helping.. you guys doing' great ...hats off

Comment

hi everyone thanks for having me here, i cant wait to learn a new skill with an interest in repairing graphics cards

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm thankful to be here, I like tecs & understanding how to repair problems of software, I don't have the required understanding of schematics architecture, that's why I'm here, so I feel more needy to learn electronic engineering. I know that's gonna take a lot of time but I think in this forums I'm gonna be able to with your help.

Comment

merhaba türkiyeden kaydımı yaptırdım 35 yıldır tv tamiri ile ilgi çalışmaktayım üyeliğimi aktif edilmesini rica ediyorum teşekkürler.

Comment

Hello, everybody.

Comment

Hi everybody.
                          I have download PDF file, but it is want password. Is there any standard password for badcaps.net?

Comment

Hi guys ^_^
                            I'm doing computer and laptops hardware repairing
                            Anything doubt about repairing, just ask me ;-)

Comment

thank you for accepting me this forum is a very big help for me.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I've been enjoying help threads on here for a while. Decided to sign up and maybe ask some questions on things I am still learning. I am happy to be here and thank you for the forum! Looking forward to getting some things working again!

Comment

Hey hows everyone doing

Comment

Hi every one at the forum, glad to know there's some one out there to help. Greetings from Mexico.

Comment

Hi Spectrum 48 and plus and a plus 2 before I upgraded to an Amiga 1200 . I did an electronics servicing course in night school at the local tech and loved it and only wish I had done it earlier. I'm a Jack of all trades and love messing about with custom builds that is until the kids came along and that had to take a back seat. At the moment I'm diving into learning how to fix my own Acer laptop which has taken a blow from a bad power supply and I think I have diagnosed a couple of back ceramic caps around the power intake midgets on the board. I'm still learning so I'm probably wrong, anyway nice to be here and hopefully I'll become a regular

Comment

Hello world.

Comment

Hi all!

My name is Matthew and I am a tinkerer / fixer in SE Wisconsin, US. I have a PhD in Engineering, so I know tons of theory, but in some areas I have precious little 'real world' experience. One of those areas is electronics. Awesome with theory, good and snip and replace on circuits, terrible with looking at a board and figuring out how it works.

Look forward to learning even more from you all through direct interaction instead of just reading the great posts!

Matthew

Comment

Working...
                                          X