Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Blaupunkt 32/147I-GB stuck in standby

Hi

I've an TV Blaupunkt 32/147I-GB stuck in standby (red led), that wont power on, via remote or buttons on tv, I suspect a faulty eeprom/firmware.

Since many years i dont reprogram eeproms, i dont know what programer and software i should use. Years ago i used Pony Prog with some home made board connected to the serial port.

So i need some advice about what programer and software i should use.

Thanks in advance

Re: TV Blaupunkt 32/147I-GB stuck in standby

have you managed too find the firmware that matches your tv and the lcd panel that's used in your set also what mainboard number is used in your tv.

Comment

How did you arrive at the diagnosis that the firmware is the issue??

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
        have you managed too find the firmware that matches your tv and the lcd panel that's used in your set also what mainboard number is used in your tv.
        I found a site that has a firmware that matches my mainboard

Originally posted by Andrew F. Ali View Post
        How did you arrive at the diagnosis that the firmware is the issue??
        First i checked the voltages, all looks good, then i did a google search, and found some posts saying the problem was solved by reprogramming the eeprom, even at ebay some seller is selling a programed eeprom to solve this problem. But i suspect the reason of the firmware corruption isnt the eeprom but the some bad connection under the processor. This kind of boards is really bad, it has the power supply and main board together.

Comment

Working...
        X