Insignia NS-32lcd washed out colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Insignia NS-32lcd washed out colors

This should be a match too, they are both from the same seller: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Akai-LCT328...kAAOSwkvdacOZZ

Comment

There's a lot there to choose from, I just listed the cheapest first, just be sure you match Part Number: 35-D003848
      or
      Substitute Part: 35-D004737
      Last edited by nomoresonys; 06-17-2018, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
        ok it's on the way thanks so much for your help

Comment

No problem, hope it solves the issue.

Comment

Putting it back together . The flat cable 8pin goes from the power supply to the invertor board about 15in maybe one end the plastic crumbled off so it's bare conductors I would like to find a replacement because I really don't want to put it back like that.
            Any suggestions where I might find one?

Thanks,
            Jason

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/INSIGNIA-NS...AAAOSwu2VZZQSU

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                Putting it back together.
                It's been quite some time, did the new t-con board fix your issue?

I'm having the same issue with the same model of display/t-con board being used, so I just ordered a new t-con board from China (searched for "V320B1-L01-C" on fleabay and found one for less than $10 including shipping, so I guess it's worth a try).

I'll try to remember to post an update when my replacement t-con board arrives (might take 1-2 months tho due to shipping from China...).

Comment

Ok, feedback is always appreciated, all I can do is assume that either the tcon or lvds cable fixed nosaj's tv, no feedback from him/her on that.

Comment

I was not able to fix it as other connector cables the plastic had endured some heat and the plastic crumbled on the connectors leaving the pins . I did not feel comfortable just putting the pins on there with no insulation between them and wasn't able to get another set of cables . so I tore it down for parts an diseminated them.

nosaj

Comment

Ok, sorry to hear, thanks for report.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Wolf View Post
                        I'll try to remember to post an update when my replacement t-con board arrives (might take 1-2 months tho due to shipping from China...).
                        Update: My replacement t-con board arrived today, but unfortunately it didn't fix my issue (same fault as before using HDMI).

Seems like I misdiagnosed my TV here as other analog video inputs aren't looking as bad as HDMI (I only checked HDMI cause that's what I have readily available as a signal source).
                        Lesson learned for me: Don't jump to conclusions and also test other signal sources as well.
                        I guess this is where I call it quits with trying to fix this TV here.

Comment

Ok, so if hdmi is the only problem and your hdmi cable is confirmed good, probably only need a mainboard.

Comment

Working...
                          X