• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,
    My name is Luj, I'm from Italy.

Comment

Hi, my name is Dimitar and i'am addicted jk... now serious. My name is Dimitar but you can call me GG. I am from Bulgaria and my search for knowledge bring me here. I am passionate overcklocker and in my search for stability and performance had to do a lot of hard mods on different hardware. I have good soldering skills but my knowledge about how things works is very poor. I hope this forum will put more light.

Comment

Hi

I had registered on this site long ago. Never felt the need to write anything as majority of the required stuff was available But Today I am stuck

Comment

Hi all, fun to join in this forum. I'm a budding technician for a laptop,Approximately 5 years old, you are great in the field of computers, I have not had an interesting story

Comment

Hi I'm Brian, a biomechatronics engineer, and I joined to learn more about manufacturing limitations with caps and how to design around them.

Comment

Hai. My name is you can see on my profile

I am a silent reader

I don't usually to be introduce my self to other people

And i'm a tech geek, self learner and i fix my stuff by my self.

And i don't know how to post thread on a forum cause this my first post.

Thank you for letting me join.

Sorry for my bad language.

Oh ya. I am 20 years old and i'm an university student on informatics engineering

Comment

Hi, long time reader, now wanting to post. I had an old account a while back that must have been deleted. Thats ok, back again.

Will chat soon.

Comment

Hello. Have a Sony TV with issues so thought I would join and see if I can find info on fixing it. Lots of info on this site and I cant wait to dig in.

Comment

Peace be upon you members.
                    I am new to this forum. Normaly I am IT guy, but tend to discover many problems in cars, smartphones and now I started to check also TV. That's why i joined this great forum.
                    Best regards.

Comment

Hi all no harm done if the internet knows a bit about me.

My name is Deyan and I am 28 y/o. I am working as a repair technician fixing a broad range of devices but during the past year, I've started doing Macbook board level repairs. Recently I've decided to start a side hustle fixing anything I know I can or can't but would give me experience.

Comment

Hi all, hobbyist here trying to diagnose a problem with my SMPS board for starters, but also hoping to learn more about electronics in general too.

Comment

Have been a silent user for quite a few years, finding this forum really useful with extremely knowledgeable and helpful folks sharing info. Finally I am stuck with a TV where i need to make a post for help, so just signed up. Thank you all! Cheers!

K

Comment

First post, intro . I'm a 60 something self employed HVAC contractor who likes to putter with electronics, from a crystal radio in the '60's to a complete Heathkit stereo component sound system in the early 80's. Find it to be very rewarding to fix something and save it from the landfill ( I also find it therapeutic ) Found this site on the net as a great resource and looking forward to finding a bit of help from time to time.

Comment

First post, intro . I'm a 60 something self employed HVAC contractor who likes to putter with electronics, from a crystal radio in the '60's to a complete Heathkit stereo component sound system in the early 80's. Find it to be very rewarding to fix something and save it from the landfill ( I also find it therapeutic ) Found this site on the net as a great resource and looking forward to finding a bit of help from time to time.

Comment

Hey all! Glad to be here, long time lurker first time poster. The information I have have garnered from this site has been invaluable and I appreciate all you folks that help people out with their troubleshooting issues. I recently acquired a Sony 55" 4k TV that has horizontal line issues that I would like some advice on so I figured that is as good a reason as any to finally come out of the shadows and join up.

That said, I'm a Mechanical Engineer in the Vegas area that specializes in the design, development, prototyping, and manufacturing of industrial CNC equipment such as CO2/Yag/fiber lasers, large format routers/mills, and large format 3d printers. I have experience in PCB design and troubleshooting electronics in general but it's definitely on the weaker side of my skill set as I tend to enjoy the mechanical side of engineering.

There seems to be some very intelligent people in this community and I am one of those guys that just loves knowledge and learning in general. I look forward to learning from you all and hope that I can contribute some of my knowledge as well.

Comment

Hi All Thanks you for accepting me to the forums i am stonedwookie im looking to gain technical advise

Comment

Hi all, just signed up to see if anyone can help with a suddenly dead TV. I have limited electronics experience so could use some advice! Will post a thread shortly.

Comment

Hi,whole life just learning and died stupid

Comment

My background is zx spectrum and old PCs to current day. Always overclocking / water cooling PCs, and with the help of my dad who is heavily into electronics we've done some motherboard mods for voltage regulation, vmods etc.

At the moment I'm after some advice on faulty TVs.

Comment

...Have been following the forum for many years, helped me on a lot of topics - wanting to be able to post now... (progress, eh )

Comment

Working...
                                          X