What Component is this? Asus RTX 2080

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Component is this? Asus RTX 2080

Some unfortunate events have plagued my with my 2080 toasting out. Cause being a short from Dust and other crud. I found the problem areas and fixed it, but don't know what these are to be purchased. 2 need to be replaced along with a small black resistor in the image. Hope someone can print me in the right direction of what part to order. Thanks!

Attached Files

Re: What Component is this? Asus RTX 2080

Please post better images if you can and draw them to know what components you need to know, with those photos its impossible. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by foshland View Post
      Please post better images if you can and draw them to know what components you need to know, with those photos its impossible. Thanks
      D78 and RS9

Unfortunately I don't have better images as these are stock images. The actual photos of my board is a burnt crisp.
      Attached Files

Comment

RS9 and RS11 are 0.005ohm shunt resistors

Comment

Originally posted by HoweCarson View Post
          Some unfortunate events have plagued my with my 2080 toasting out. Cause being a short from Dust and other crud.
          Are you sure of the cause? Household/Office Dust is not conductive - otherwise you would be breathing in metalic particles and that would not be conducive to your continued well being
          Follow me on YouTube
          ------------------
          Learn Electronics Repair
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFX...R8UZ2vg/videos

Comment

Working...
          X