This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi There Fellas, My name is Sures i'm a beginning Service Engineer and i live in Holland! i want to know more about Macbook, Imac, repairing and all new howto's on laptop repairing. Also would like to know more about PLC programming.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm not a techniian but I have electronic basics from highschool. I like to fix things myself as possible, so I'm joining to learn from you guys.

Comment

Hello everyone,
        I'm Scott from Indiana. I have been an electronics technician since 1988.

Comment

Hi everyone.

Been an avid electronics fan since I was a wee nipper.
          Dad got me interested into how things worked and have been enjoying it ever since.

Whatever it is I'm pretty much interested, as long as it includes electronics or science.

Cheers

Comment

Hello all, trying to fix a headache of a motherboard I came across and hopefully this place can help!

Comment

Hi, my name is Art. I started out in the navy repairing teletype's, when I got out of the navy I started repairing computers and cars. Been doing it for the last 30 years. I am always looking for more information and hope to pass on some to people in need.

Comment

Glenn from Little Rock here. just looking for information on how to fix an old Dynex TV. I appreciate the information you all have made available!!

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for fix my Dell 2709W

Comment

Hello, I'm John from Greece. I have a lab for component level repair mostly on laptops and tv.

Comment

Re: Oh...what the hey.....

[QUOTE=stretch0069;86]Since everyone is being so social, I guess I can adapt...

New member here :P

I am a casual hobbyist intrigued by repairing and logically following the flow to troubleshooting. I studied basic high-school electronics and have only tinkered since then.

Looking forward to helping others where I can and getting lots of help where I need it

Thanks for hosting this help forum!

-=SrZ=-

Comment

Hey guys! I'm Jackson and I'm graduating high school in literally 4 days I'm new to both badcaps and to circuitry repair in general... lol. At the moment I am fixing up older TVs that have blown capacitors, resistors, etc. I do it kind of as a hobby, but mainly to learn things and to make some extra cash on the side. I'd love to use this forum to learn even more and have some neat tips and tricks!

Comment

Hello to everyone...
                          First.. I have to say thank you to all the guys who is uploading apple schematics and .brd files for free. I really appreciate this...

About me.. I am 31, working since more than 10years as an CAD layouter. Coming from europe, austria.. so sorry for my sometimes bad english.

best regards!

Comment

Hi. I'm looking for help troubleshooting a TV.

Comment

Hi everyone my name is Chris and I like to take thing that are broken and try to save them and sometimes I have questions and always looking for a place for knowledge

Comment

Well my name is Chris and I usually just fix my own stuff but sometimes you just come across a good deal or on the side of the road lol
                                I live in Dresden Ontario Canada and I hoping I can contribute as well as obtain as much knowledge as I can

Comment

Hello from Belgium!

Comment

Hi all, joined in 2010 but now 7 years later need to post to diagnose my Samsung plasma...

Comment

And here I am again. Needed to re-register because in 2010 I didn't click the activation link in the email, and there's no facility (I can find) to resend.

Comment

Hi. I'm Fred, a technology teacher in country Mississippi. I repair several devices in my sparetime from smart phones and tablets to computers, video games, and tvs. I joined this forum to get help and help others. I am new to tv repair, and I am trying to repair boards instead of replacing boards, so I'm trying to learn as much as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated in troubleshooting expertise and component level repairs for all devices. I have plenty of boards I have that need fixing because I was replacing boards instead of repairing them. So I may have some boards others need. I look forward to meeting and sharing and learning skills from other members of this forum.

Comment

Hi guys, I am Chris, a retired engineer living in Southampton. In the last year or so I have been repairing a few TVs just for a bit of fun and to keep myself occupied. I have followed a lot of threads on this site and always found it informative. I hope at some time I can offer information to help other users, but as my working life wasn't spent on tv repairs I only class myself an amateur compared with some of you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                          X