• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, just joined.

Comment

Hello my name is Josh. I own a Vizio xvt553sv and it will not turn on. The Vizio logo remains orange and doesn't change colors or flicker or anything

Comment

hi everyone

Comment

my name is jay and thank you for accepting my registration.

Comment

Hi. I am also a new member. My name is Christian from the democratic republic of Congo. I am currently living in South Africa.

Comment

Hi. I am also a new member. My name is Christian from the democratic republic of Congo. I am currently living in South Africa.

Comment

Hi Jay! Where are you from?

Comment

hi i m new member i appreciated to joined this forum

Comment

Hi everyone, just decided to join your forum to get help with my TV and so far
                    I am very impressed with this site.
                    Keep up the great work!!

Comment

Hello, been a reader of these forums for years now and suddenly the need to solve a problem has prompted me to register. Hope to stay here for a while!

Comment

Hi All,

I am Miro, 35 Years old and from Frankfurt, Germany. I am interested in all kinds of electronics and of course in repairing them.

Comment

Hello! I found this forum by searching for capacitors to fix a MCP61PM-GM motherboard in an eMachines ET1161-07 PC. I think I came to the right place ! ;^)

Comment

Hello,
                            This is a human account based in Palestine.

Comment

hi people im new i hope some one can help me out thanks for having me

Comment

Good evening,
                                I found this forum randomly. I was searching for the program to monitor the temperature for my BGA Rework Station ACHI IR-PRO-SC. I bought it new, but the CD was damaged because the Top Heater and other things in the Package were not well secured. And the seller is not responding in China. However, I am glad to be here.

I am not a merchant and I am not a repair shop. I bought this machine for my own purpose. I am from Germany and as I already mentioned, glad to be part of this community.
                                Thank you.

Comment

Hi! I am a new member, and I'm hoping that someone can help me with my Pioneer plasma.

Comment

Hello. Having some strange issue with my VIZIO that the rest of the internet, including shopjimmy.com, can't seem to figure out. Hopefully someone here will help me figure it out.

Comment

Nice Job on the site Tomcat. About me... The short version is.... My name is Donny.... A wanna be geek. If it's broke I either fix it or mess with it till it catches fire. Either way, I'm entertained. Residential renovation contractor by day. E1 electrician over 30 years ago. Was in IT from 1992 to 2002, last century. I know and keep up with just enough to make a real mess. Yet occasionally all the pieces come together.

Comment

Hey, I'm Scott. I have an LG 60PV250 with some display issues that I'm trying to fix. I appreciate the help.

Comment

Hi! I am a new member, and I'm hoping that someone can help me with my maganovx with no power issue!

Comment

Working...
                                          X