Fubotv Apk will install but won't open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fubotv Apk will install but won't open?

Hi guys i installed fubotv apk on my Android tv boxes but it won't open and i 'm stuck at -allow location access (orientation change to portrait-cannot click allow location access)
    it seems to me it's the only apk i can't open,is there any thing i can do to over come this permissions issue?thanks

Re: Fubotv Apk will install but won't open?

sounds like it's for a phone, unless you hack the binary or contact the authors your probably screwed.
    why is it 17meg????

Comment

There are apps to force a lock on screen orintation. I have to use it on my Androidx86 machines.
      Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by goontron View Post
        There are apps to force a lock on screen orintation. I have to use it on my Androidx86 machines.
        goonstron can you please give a good and trustwood link for the app,

i'm not interested on fubotv, but my son has it and i'm trying to figure out how to install fubotv apk on his Android Tv boxes, if i can open on mine than i will do the same on his.thanks

Now that i red you reply more closely,i notice we are not on same page,it's not screen orientation,but opening an Android APK APP of fubotv, that requires location permissions.
        Last edited by ivtec; 01-26-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
          sounds like it's for a phone, unless you hack the binary or contact the authors your probably screwed.
          why is it 17meg????
          stj;i'm not screwed cause i only signed up with fubotv for a 7 day free trial,it's weird ,i can play any apk app out there and none fails to give me location permission,besides i have Iptv services for 15 bucks that give me a gazillion channels from all over the world with much better resolution and better streams then fubotv,which i tried 2 sport channels fox sports 1 and 2 and it was not stable at all,which for 50 bucks a month for few channels is a put off,

Comment

I email fubotv about this issue and they answer this way.

Thank you for reaching out to us! The Android app is still in beta and does not support every Android device as of yet, as we improve the app and its functionality you should see availability increase across more devices. Apologies for any inconvenience.

If you'd like to cancel your subscription, you can follow the instructions here from our Help Center.

Please let me know if you have any trouble completing this cancellation on your end. I can certainly assist you with this on my end, but would need to do so through a manager and may take a few extra days to process.

Just curious, was there anything wrong with the service? A league or competition that you couldn't find? Technical issues you may have had? We would love to make fuboTV right for you!

Comment

Working...
            X