X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone,
    excellent forum, thanks to SW HPunlocker I solved a problem with the bios stuck on probook 650 G1.
    Of course I had to unsolder the chip and used programmer.

Good Forum to all ...

Comment

Hi everybody.
      With the help of the thread on Samsung 2232BW Monitor I was able to fix the monitor.
      Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi all!!I am Lawrence and I am an electrotechnics technician..what does it mean? that I must repair everything that has buttons, electronics boards and wires. I find this community very helpful.

Comment

Hi,
          NJ, 26 female, from Kentucky.
          I know pretty much next to nothing except what I've been able to learn from working at a TV parts business. But that's exactly why I joined, to further my knowledge.

Comment

Hello All,

I'm a retired network engineer.
            As a teenager i tried to compensate my crappy guitar skills, simply by building guitar amps (including echo chambers, tremolo, wahwah, synths etc...)

My formal education is that of an electronic engineer, worked over 20 years in industrial electronics: telecommunication equipments.
            The past (professional) 12 years i spend on VPN's for corporate networks, Cisco and Lucent (backbone) routers, switches ...

I like tinkering with anything electronic. Mostly the hardware side. (Linux Mint is my "daily driver" )
            I stumbled onto this site looking for info: fixing laptops, searching for schematics

All in all, I'm glad to be here and hopefully contribute to this community!

Comment

Hello all,

I am an engineer turned lawyer, looking to get some more practical electronics knowledge, and try to fix up some broken stuff at home that had no right to be broken so quickly!
              Glad to join!

Comment

Hi all!
                I'm from Italy, electrical engineering student and just started working at a repair shop.
                Love this site and wish i can help and contribute with my little knowledge in electronics.

Comment

Hi all, i'm italian and passionate about electronics, hope to learn more from the community. Thanks

Comment

Hello everybody joining this forum as I am a electronics repair enthusiast almost all devices I own and use have been broken or had issues but managed to be fixed and some of that knowledge on how to fix them came from here so might as well join instead of lurking around maybe be able to help too

Comment

Hi all,

my name is luke and i like to repair notebooks, ipads and mobile phones.

I am a mechanical engineer and I have been building and repair things for as long as I can remember.

Comment

Hi !I am António from Portugal and I am an electrotechnics technician.. I find this community very helpful. A profitable and safe new 2021 to everyone.

Comment

Hi to all,im italian not expert in TV repair,only expert in pc and phone repair and need some help for personal TV.
                          If we have some trouble on pc or phone dont esitate to contact me

Comment

Hi guys,
                            My name is Jake. I am 30 years old. I live in Westminster, MD. I have been messing with technology since I was a kid, roughly around nine. I have learned a lot about electronics through various jobs, hands on trying to figure out how things work, and lots and lots of reading and research. I have stumbled across this forum site searching for information on a Plasma TV that I'm currently working on. I work on everything electronic and also I work on mechanical projects as well. I have a electronics workshop as well as a garage. Thanks for allowing me to join and I look forward to chatting on the forums. Thanks

Comment

Hi guys,
                              A1398
                              820-00138-A
                              Efi locked.. ��

Comment

Hoy Hoy! just looking for advice on why my Panasonic TC-60PS34 sometimes turns on with white screen (with screen).

Comment

Hi everybody.
                                  I'm passionate about electronics, hope to learn more from the community.
                                  Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hey all! Electronics tech, getting into Macbook repair and eager to learn more!

Comment

Hey guys. My name is Savva. I come from Greece and find this forum very interesting!

Comment

Hello from Russia. Trying to fix my laptop. Found boardview on this forum

Comment

Hey all!
                                          I'm trying to find info on the pcb in my vaccum cleaner Electrolux UltraOne EUOC92IW
                                          pcb nr: 1181970094

Comment

Working...
                                          X