X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello from Slovenia
    I am a computer engineer by education and I'm mostly working in sysadmin field.

Hope to learn a lot

Comment

Hi guys, just trying to fix some good old TVs here. I successfully repaired a Samsung Plasma by resoldering a capacitor, and now I'm trying to repat the feat with a 4k TV. Hopefully, you guys will be able to guide me a little bit.

Comment

Hello. I am here to receive help. I accidentally broke a cap off of my mb and I'm hoping I can find help here.

Comment

Hello everyone. Thanks to all those who have contributed to this great resource over the years.

Comment

Hi all.
            My name is Kris. I'm mainly into TV repairs, but will have a go at working on pretty much anything.
            Thank you for all the help on this site!

Comment

Greetings from "The Rectangular Hole in The Rectangular In The Consciousness of America", North Dakota!

I am joining the forum but a few days before Christmas 2020, and am looking forward to a bountiful harvest from the city Dumpster of televisions, monitors and various assorted electronics, as everyone upgrades.

I look forward to reading and learning a lot here at BadCaps.net, along with asking many, many stupid questions!

Seasons Greetings!

Comment

hey guys. my name is jens. I come from iceland and find this forum very interesting!

Comment

Name is Jay, I am a certified auto technician. I have several dead laptops with motherboard issues. I am not the best at PCB repairs so a little explaining of details I may ask for. I m however expert with cars. I work as one for 6ya answering calls. 25 years I been turning wrenches.

Comment

Hello everyone, I come from a city next to Hong Kong, Shenzhen. I wonder if you have heard of this city? I am very interested in electronic products, especially computers and TV boxes. I have come into contact with some electronic components at the back. I am currently self-study.
                    What is a flexible printed circuit board?

Comment

Re: New Members - hazit goin guys

iam a member since 2012 but never post on this page, this is my first post, iam sorry for all...

Comment

Hello, i am alex, from italy, and i work for italian gov in IT area.

i spend most of my time having fun repairing electronic stuff of all kind, play guitar (electric of course).

Comment

Hello everyone. Im fairly new to this forum and repairing as well. Hope I'll get to learn more from you guys.

Comment

hello guys,
                            i am mihai , i am new to this forrum .

Comment

Hello to you all,

I'm a Mechanical Engineer who likes a lot to troubleshoot and repair electronic stuff.

I'm now living in Spain and have repaired some stuff trying to learn in the meanwhile.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am an application engineer. Repairing stuff for fun.

Comment

Hello Everyone...
                                  My name is Hristo from Bulgaria.
                                  I'm messaging engineer.
                                  And I'm new guy in this forum.

Comment

Hi

Thank you for letting me in to the forum.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for letting me join. I'm looking forward to benefiting from the expertise of others on here

Comment

Hello everyone :-)
                                        My name is miguel i'm a computer technician and i have started today playing arround with bios and and eeproms, so i'm a noob in this area and im trying to learn somethings and crossed with your forum, hoping i can get into it, thanks so much to all of you and have a great life :-)

Comment

Hi people.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I'm from Slovakia and I wanna learn some about notebook repair.

Comment

Working...
                                          X