Panasonic TH50PZ80U - power button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic TH50PZ80U - power button

Another question, for the fuse that failed can it fail due to an overload condition or short within the TV itself or can it only fail due to an overload or short from the main AC power input?

Comment

"Another question, for the fuse that failed can it fail due to an overload condition or short within the TV itself or can it only fail due to an overload or short from the main AC power input?"

to clarify, the power (ac) board only connects to the main power board. The main power board also has a couple of fuses.

What I am trying to determine all conditions which could cause one the two fuses on the power (ac) board to fail?

I am trying to determine how to run a start up procedure since I don't know what if any faults this unit has.

Thanks.

Comment

The best thing to do is plug the TV in and watch it
        Fuses can sometimes blow without obvious cause. If it pops a fuse again, there could be another issue. For example PFC circuit might be malfunctioning causing higher RMS currents.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Working...
        X