zed air 14 no backlight display help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zed air 14 no backlight display help???

hi can you help me how to get back my lcd backlight of my zed air 14? it has display but no backlight it started when i accidentally short the red and black terminal of the battery then display went blankscreen but it has display if you point flashlight to the lcd i notice also the one ic labeled LP6253H became too hot so i remove it ,it has 2 pcs LP6253H my laptop still powering on and has display just the backlight went goneis it possible that the LP6253H is the cause?i cant find LP6253H to scrap boardcould anyone give me compatible ic to LP6253H? thanks in advance!

Re: zed air 14 no backlight display help???

[QUOTE=walupapz;807048]hi can you help me how to get back my lcd backlight of my zed air 14? it has display but no backlight it started when i accidentally short the red and black terminal of the battery then display went blankscreen but it has display if you point flashlight to the lcd i notice also the one ic labeled LP6253H became too hot so i remove it ,it has 2 pcs LP6253H my laptop still powering on and has display just the backlight went goneis it possible that the LP6253H is the cause?i cant find LP6253H to scrap boardcould anyone give me compatible ic to LP6253H? thanks in advance!

hi
    can i know how to reset cmos in ilife zed air plz

Comment

Working...
    X