Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HP Elitebook X360 1030 G3 remove password BIOS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Elitebook X360 1030 G3 remove password BIOS.

Password removal option for those who do not have a method through HPUnlocker.
    This option saves all information in the BIOS (serial number, Windows key, etc.) and also excludes the appearance of BIOS notifications at startup (hp endpoint security controller problem).

1. Read BIOS (32MB) and EC (16MB) firmware.
    Be sure to make backups.

2. EC:

2.1) Copy the area from the original and paste into a clean "EC (16MB) Clean".

Region start - 0, length - DA3000

2.2) Find in "EC (16MB) Clean" and clear the NvramActiveRegn areas (replace with FF). Save.

1 area: Start - 37000, Length - 1000
    Area 2: Beginning - 38000, Length - 1000

3. BIOS:

3.1) Copy the area from the original to a clean "BIOS (32MB) Clean and Configured" and save as a new file. (Example: "BIOS (32MB) with TAGS")

Start - 1AF6000, length - 50000

3.2) In "BIOS (32MB) with TAGS" find the UserCred area (HEX: 55 00 73 00 65 00 72 00 43 00 72 00 65 00 64) and clear (replace with 00) to AdminPW (clear AdminPW too).

4. BIOS and EC entry:

4.1) BIOS entry - "BIOS (32MB) Clean and Configured" and EC - modified "EC (16MB) Clean", enable and wait for the BIOS update to complete (before the system boots).

4.2) Overwriting the BIOS flash drive - "BIOS (32MB) with TAGS", just wait until the BIOS update is complete.

Reboot and check the result
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AlexRaspberry; 09-13-2021, 01:30 PM.

Re: HP Elitebook X360 1030 G3 remove password BIOS.

Hi Alex, slava ukraini. I am not sure why nobody is not thanking you for this post, but here is my appreciation. I have been looking forward for this all around the net.

Is there a change you know where the BIOS structure is defined for i.e. HP? I would like to understand the structure and be able to find areas of interest (i.e. UserCred, AdminPW etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by mirai View Post
      Hi Alex, slava ukraini. I am not sure why nobody is not thanking you for this post, but here is my appreciation. I have been looking forward for this all around the net.

Is there a change you know where the BIOS structure is defined for i.e. HP? I would like to understand the structure and be able to find areas of interest (i.e. UserCred, AdminPW etc.).
      Well, it's standard UEFI definition... Thanks anyways.

Comment

I dont understand what I need to do with the files?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisleon15 View Post
          I dont understand what I need to do with the files?
          What problem do you have ??
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: RCUnlocker

please help me, remove bios password HP Elitebook X360 1030 G3
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: RCUnlocker

Originally posted by tata39 View Post
              please help me, remove bios password HP Elitebook X360 1030 G3
              I used the HPUnlocker tool and it works, thank you very much
              Last edited by tata39; 11-04-2022, 11:38 AM.

Comment

HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3

hello can someone help me to unlock bios HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 bios
                Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3

Originally posted by omaryou View Post
                  hello can someone help me to unlock bios HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 bios
                  Using RC unlocker for 16MB file.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    Using RC unlocker for 16MB file.
                    there is 2 file 32 mb and 16 mb should i use the 16 mb ? to unlock

Comment

Originally posted by omaryou View Post
                      there is 2 file 32 mb and 16 mb should i use the 16 mb ? to unlock

Use 16mb

Comment

Worked thx bro

Comment

Hey friends,kindly remove for me Hp endpoint controller error HP 1030 G3 DA0Y0PMBAF0 REV F
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Danmoh; 05-03-2023, 10:04 AM. Reason: Forgot to upload file

Comment

Originally posted by Danmoh View Post
                            Hey friends,kindly remove for me Hp endpoint controller error HP 1030 G3 DA0Y0PMBAF0 REV F
                            If you know how to use a hex editor post #1 has all the details to fix the issue
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by AlexRaspberry View Post
                              Password removal option for those who do not have a method through HPUnlocker.
                              This option saves all information in the BIOS (serial number, Windows key, etc.) and also excludes the appearance of BIOS notifications at startup (hp endpoint security controller problem).

1. Read BIOS (32MB) and EC (16MB) firmware.
                              Be sure to make backups.

2. EC:

2.1) Copy the area from the original and paste into a clean "EC (16MB) Clean".

Region start - 0, length - DA3000

2.2) Find in "EC (16MB) Clean" and clear the NvramActiveRegn areas (replace with FF). Save.

1 area: Start - 37000, Length - 1000
                              Area 2: Beginning - 38000, Length - 1000

3. BIOS:

3.1) Copy the area from the original to a clean "BIOS (32MB) Clean and Configured" and save as a new file. (Example: "BIOS (32MB) with TAGS")

Start - 1AF6000, length - 50000

3.2) In "BIOS (32MB) with TAGS" find the UserCred area (HEX: 55 00 73 00 65 00 72 00 43 00 72 00 65 00 64) and clear (replace with 00) to AdminPW (clear AdminPW too).

4. BIOS and EC entry:

4.1) BIOS entry - "BIOS (32MB) Clean and Configured" and EC - modified "EC (16MB) Clean", enable and wait for the BIOS update to complete (before the system boots).

4.2) Overwriting the BIOS flash drive - "BIOS (32MB) with TAGS", just wait until the BIOS update is complete.

Reboot and check the result
                              Working perfect Alexraspberry

Comment

Device MX25L25673G
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tehmatix View Post
                                  Device MX25L25673G
                                  Please read the updated rules. You must post the laptop serial number. Read some of the other posts in this thread for suggestions,or try RCUnlocker

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...sting?t=103570

You MUST:
                                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                  X