how can wifi hack?

how can i hack neighbours wifi.. pls help me... in windows 7

Re: how can wifi hack?

become a wizard

Comment

Originally posted by navunavas View Post
      how can i hack neighbours wifi.. pls help me... in windows 7
      It's called war-driving and it's illegal, so if you are an amateur, you could end up in jail.
      Life is an illusion to be lived and not a reality to be dismissed!

Comment

You need to look up backtrack linux... Only works for WEP keys.. The other forms of security are much harder to crack..

http://lifehacker.com/5305094/how-to...with-backtrack

I have done it myself as a temporary thing.. Just for browsing when I lost my internet for a lil while... I would not recommend it as a long term solution to no internet.

Comment

Moved from FAQ.

I wouldn't... if they didn't secure it, fine... but if you can't guess the password, then you better stay out.
          sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

I read through your previous posts in this whole bb. You sound like you work for a computer place and you're in way over your head. You also sound like you don't know how to use google or use a single brain cell for yourself. Asking for an Win8 copy/key, asking for laptop schematics, wanting youtube videos without buffering (which is something I actually know how to do). I'm half tempted to ban you for sheer stupidity.
            Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
            ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Uranium-235 View Post
              I read through your previous posts in this whole bb. You sound like you work for a computer place and you're in way over your head. You also sound like you don't know how to use google or use a single brain cell for yourself. Asking for an Win8 copy/key, asking for laptop schematics, wanting youtube videos without buffering (which is something I actually know how to do). I'm half tempted to ban you for sheer stupidity.
              do.
              Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

It looks like most of his posts are in the laptop troubleshooting section. They're the same quality as most of the posts in that section.

Comment

I don't like WiFi Hackers!
                  "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
                  Mark Twain

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."
                  John Paul Jones

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
                  Rod Serling

Comment

Attempting to gain unauthorized access to a network is illegal, unless you are a security consultant, and I don't think you are. This thread should be locked

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Professor View Post
                      Attempting to gain unauthorized access to a network is illegal, unless you are a security consultant, and I don't think you are. This thread should be locked
                      Agreed.
                      sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

Working...
                      X