Originally posted by than_22 View Post
    Can someone help me fix my bios dump..

laptop no display
    boardcode FLMA0 LA-J701P Rev 2.0

AMD processor

thank you in advanced
    ideapad 5-14ALC05 Laptop - Type 82LM - 82LM002UPH
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: Lenovo ideapad 5 14alc05

thank you,, your file is tested,, more power ,, laptop brings back to life

Comment

Yeah hooo !!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Lenovo ideapad 5-14ALC05 BIOS

Hello, I have a problem with removing the password from the BIOS dump. I bought a laptop with password protected BIOS (ideapad 5-14ALC05 Laptop - Type 82LM - 82LM008VCK) board FLMA0 LA-J701P Rev. 2.0 with Ryzen 5 5500U. Using the CH341A programmer, I made a bios dump from the Winbond W74M12JWSIQ bios chip (attached). But now I'm stuck on how to find the bios password and how to remove it. Can anyone help me with the removal or upload a clean bios for this laptop model?
          Thank you in advance for any help.
          Attached Files

Comment

bump
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

any help ?

Comment

Originally posted by kostinqo View Post
                any help ?
                Can you post the laptop serial number. Comparing your backup with the one at post #2 they are very different,both are supposed to be Type 82LM. Is there another bios chip on the board ?
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  Can you post the laptop serial number. Comparing your backup with the one at post #2 they are very different,both are supposed to be Type 82LM. Is there another bios chip on the board ?
                  It is possible because ideapad 5 has 3 versions of motherboard rev.01 rev.02 and rev.03. The first board had a regular BIOS chip W25Q128JWSIQ, my rev.02 board has a chip variant marked W74M12JWSIQ. It's basically the same chip with some extra protection (which doesn't have to be used, as in this case). The BIOS uploaded above in the thread is probably from the version of the board that has the original W25Q128JWSIQ chip. The SN of my laptop is MP1ZRCVR.

Comment

Originally posted by kostinqo View Post
                    any help ?
                    try this one
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      try this one
                      Sorry for the late response, but I didn't have time to test. I flashed the BIOS you uploaded. The password was removed, the system also seems to be working, but I want to ask. Is there something I'm missing in the bios, or do I have all the necessary information there?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello friends can someone help me I need bios Lenovo ideapad 5 14are05 motherboard LA-J701P Rev 2.0 Serial Number MP1ZX2E4, the original bios gives an image but freezes, the owner indicates that it happened after a windows update I have tried all the bios on this site to this model and the one for the motherboard model but none gives an image, I have tried to extract the bios from the web, but this format is different from the one I know, I don't know how to do it... could someone help me.

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                          Hello friends can someone help me I need bios Lenovo ideapad 5 14are05 motherboard LA-J701P Rev 2.0 Serial Number MP1ZX2E4, the original bios gives an image but freezes, the owner indicates that it happened after a windows update I have tried all the bios on this site to this model and the one for the motherboard model but none gives an image, I have tried to extract the bios from the web, but this format is different from the one I know, I don't know how to do it... could someone help me.
                          post the original bios of the laptop
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            post the original bios of the laptop
                            Ready Bro Amd Cpu
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                              Ready Bro Amd Cpu
                              bios extracted from Lenovo site update..ideapad 5-14ARE05 Laptop - Type 81YM
                              Attached Files
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                bios extracted from Lenovo site update..ideapad 5-14ARE05 Laptop - Type 81YM
                                Thanks Bro work perfect you are a genius.

Comment

does anyone have the ec dump for this board
                                  la-j701p rev 2.0 (kb9022q)
                                  as i have had to change the ec due to liquid spill that killed it

thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Originally posted by treader View Post
                                    does anyone have the ec dump for this board
                                    la-j701p rev 2.0 (kb9022q)
                                    as i have had to change the ec due to liquid spill that killed it

thanks in advance for any help
                                    Write your device Full Model Number, Serial Number and upload your BIOS Backup here. If you know the EC file size write it too.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    all donations are welcome,
                                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                    >>>>>
                                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

ideapad 5 14are05
                                      model 81ym
                                      s/n MP1XV014
                                      main board FLMA0 LA-J701P
                                      the kbc file should be 128k
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by treader View Post
                                        ideapad 5 14are05
                                        model 81ym
                                        s/n MP1XV014
                                        main board FLMA0 LA-J701P
                                        the kbc file should be 128k
                                        The attached file contains both (BIOS & EC), it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo with your DMI and Windows Key.
                                        Attached Files
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Working...
                                        X