Panasonic VIERA TC-P46S30 almost no picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic VIERA TC-P46S30 almost no picture

Hello guys, please help to identify failing part. I have a Panasonic VIERA TC-P46S30.
    Once it popped and there was 7 blinks.
    So I checked, Q403, Q402, and Q423 were short, replaced with fake 30F131, and pop, Q403, Q402, Q422, Q423 short, replaced with FGD4536TM from digi-key.
    TV turned on without pop. But no picture, all I can see, something like picture, more like pixel noise, it changes, if pressing buttons on remote.
    Can you please help to fix?
    Attached Files

Re: Panasonic VIERA TC-P46S30 almost no picture

What puts picture on the screen what produces sparklies? Voltage checks needed along with pics of rear of set and boards and info on which one you worked on.

Comment

I think we'd all like to see the repair work, and how it's currently all connected. Did you check the gate resistors just un case they got burnt open or high resistance.

Comment

Hey, resistors checked, today got another failed TNPA5351, same symptoms.
        Replaced Q402, Q403, Q423, Q422 with FGD4536TM from digikey, same picture.
        I'm not really repair pro, just want to give this tv second chance. Can you please point me what should I check? I check buffers for short, looks ok.
        BTW, should I replace Q622 and Q623 to FGD4536TM they looks ok.
        Thank you
        Last edited by xfox; 02-18-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Sorry guys, found disconnected cable from power supply board (Vdata).
          Now TV is working.

Comment

Did you replace the screws with the ones with lockwashers? You can also locktite the original screws to prevent the same problem from happening again.

Comment

No, just cleaned contacts.

Comment

It will probably happen again in a few years without changing the screws. At least you can fix it when it does. If you hear louder buzzing of see some discoloration on the screen turn it off and replacee the screws.

Comment

Working...
                X