Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fujitsu Scaleoview L22W-3 inverter fail

Hi, everybody.

I smoothly moved from level one - bad caps to level 2 - not working inverter.
    There is FSP055-2PI02A power board with inverter. I recapped it, but it still won't work. It starts only for 4-5 seconds and then turns CCFL off. During light on it hazzles silently. Inverter logic chip is MP1038EY.

I want to replace those two N-MOSFETs, but I can't read type of them.

Have you any suggestion, what type of MOSFET to use?

Thank you
    Attached Files

Re: Fujitsu Scaleoview L22W-3 inverter fail

Hi,

I measured backlight transformer once again, and there is the problem.

One secondary circuit has resistance 1kOhm - it is OK. But the second one has more than 10kOhm.

The type is SPI 8TC00332. I found it only in the United States. Is there any option to buy it in Europe?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Fine, repaired.

I ordered new transformer from lcdparts.net
      Now it works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by dondrusco
        Fine, repaired.

I ordered new transformer from lcdparts.net
        Now it works fine.
        Good job!!!

PlainBill
        For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

hello dondrusco

J break down same that you

I have were on the site my steps of SPI 8TC00332

you can informed me about the American site

thank.......... "french"excuse me

Comment

Hi,

No problem with lcdparts.net site. I ordered new transformer and paid by PayPal.

http://lcdparts.net/TransformerDetai...ProductID=2796

It arrived within one week. No customs - amount was within free customs range (25 EUR)

dD

Comment

thank you to have answered also quickly

I made an account, my as soon as I but my email and password nothing this master key

thank you.thank you.thank you.dondrusco
              Last edited by gougou123; 11-05-2009, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Re: -3 inverter fail

Can any one help please, I have a Fujitsu Scaleoview L22W monitor with a power problem, The board number is FSP055-2PI02A. The power FET has blown and I am can not see any part number.
                Attached Files

Comment

Re: -3 inverter fail

Originally posted by terry View Post
                  Can any one help please, I have a Fujitsu Scaleoview L22W monitor with a power problem, The board number is FSP055-2PI02A. The power FET has blown and I am can not see any part number.
                  Apparently, this board is also used in the Acer X221W and X222W. Maybe someone who has this model monitor can chime in.

Comment

Not a FET.

TOPSwitch.

Report mains cap brand and series please.
                    Last edited by Toasty; 12-10-2010, 10:39 AM.
                    veritas odium parit

Comment

I'm holding an X221W power supply in my hand right now. The IC in question is this:

First line:
                      F 1 H06

Second line:
                      CM0565R

Comment

Fairchild - CM0565R - Power Switch

aka: TOPSwitch for all intents and purposes.

PDF attached

MOSFET Switcher, PWM combo

Not finding anyone with stock. Most are storehouses that want to sell you $300 - $1000 or better. Not one piece.

Toast
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Toasty; 01-15-2011, 10:30 PM.
                        veritas odium parit

Comment

You can probably replace it with an actual TopSwitch or maybe ST Viper series, just requires some careful reading of datasheets.
                          Originally posted by PeteS in CA
                          Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
                          A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Hello, i have same board to Acer, the component is:

first line:
                            F1 G47
                            second line:
                            CM0565R

Wbr, Carmelo.

Comment

Thanks for all the help finding the part number, I can not find any one with them in stock.

Terry

Comment

Hi, This is my first message here and I have the same problem than dondrusco had with a L22W-2 monitor, the lights shouts down after few seconds.

I saw how to solve it and I only need to order the transformer. I just wanted to ask if that tranformer is ok for every L22W monitor or maybe it's different for the L22W-1 and the L22W-2 and if it's like that how can I see which transformer I need?

And maybe that's not even the problem in my monitor.. I saw a guide here with all the problems that can cause the screen to shot down. There is an easy way to understand if the the transformer is the problem or not?

Thanks!
                                Last edited by gio9sig551; 08-11-2012, 02:03 AM.

Comment

You are correct - it could be many reasons- Does you transformer have any numbers on it.

Welcome to the forum-
                                  We can help a lot more if you please post good clear pictures of the whole chassis, and then pictures of each board, front and back and close up of connectors, (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) using the manage attachments button, which is found by clicking "go advanced" under quick reply.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

Examples of what is needed
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1290283049

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...7&d=1280167246
                                  Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
                                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Really thanks for the good welcome! Here the images:

I hope this helps. Because I guess it's not so easy to understand what's wrong in that from some images. It seams that the component are not burned or broken (from the outside).

Comment

Originally posted by selldoor View Post
                                      You are correct - it could be many reasons- Does you transformer have any numbers on it.

Welcome to the forum-
                                      We can help a lot more if you please post good clear pictures of the whole chassis, and then pictures of each board, front and back and close up of connectors, (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) using the manage attachments button, which is found by clicking "go advanced" under quick reply.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

Examples of what is needed
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1290283049

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...7&d=1280167246

Please edit your post take off the pictures and repost as above
                                      Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
                                      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Oh sorry about that.. I cannot even read now.. And I can't find where to edit..

Comment

Working...
                                        X