Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blaupunkt 39" led TV model B39A401TCUHD

Hello

My blaupunkt tv refuses to power on despite all voltages are présent.
    it stays in stand by mode (red light) ans refuses to switch on ( blue light) by control panel or remote control.

So i think it can be a firmware brick!

i already posted here for dump eeprom search but with no answers at moment:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...844#post831844

i appreciate if someone as an idea how to fix this default.

Thank you for your help.

Re: Blaupunkt 39" led TV model B39A401TCUHD

Sometimes, if you freeze the eeprom the tv might operate confirming it is the eeprom at fault.
    Unplug the tv, freeze the eeprom, wait a second or two, plug in the tv and push power.
    eeprom is read when tv is first pluged in.
    If this procedure works, you can freeze the ic when it is in the programer, read it and program a new ic.

I have also seen where heating the ic may also work.

Comment

Ok thank you. i will try.

Comment

Hello,
        I don't know why, but lately I read a lot of problems with the same symptoms on these Blaupunkt TV-s. Stuck in standby, won't come on, or after a few unplugging and replugging it will start.
        I also have one at home, which I would like to repair, but after a good 8 hours put in it, I am just pulling my hair out.
        I soldered out the old EPROM, replaced with a new one, the contents were downloaded from a matching device.
        The TV didn't want to start. Every voltage and everything else is ok. Then I reballed the CPU as a last idea. Didn't help anything. Now the tv lays on its face on my workbench, and I am thinking on disassembling it for parts.
        Cheers, Janos

Comment

Working...
        X