Sanyo FW50C85T LED Driver Board 40-DR65E6-DRB2LG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanyo FW50C85T LED Driver Board 40-DR65E6-DRB2LG

Neighbor Was Gonna Junk It.. Back Light Issue..

I Saved Him dump Fees Brought it Home.

Seemed that On Initial Start All the Back Lights Worked then went to only a Strip in the Middle.

Disassemble.. Check Connectors Good..

Turn On With back Off Witness All LED Holes int he Back Light for 3-5 or so Seconds Then Down to Center Only.

Take Voltages

Odd Ball Was On Pin 6 of the LED Connector..

Remove Pin 6 all Other Back Lights Work.. Hook Up pin 6 or that LED Channel /Array down to Just that Strip Working and Knocks out the other 3?

Swap LED's Arrays Again With Pin 6 Hooked Up get a Different Bar Of Working LED's but shuts down the other 3.. Leave The Channel / Array Disconnected and it is Watchable With 3 Channels / Arrays Going.

Looks Like a Little Burn Under QD30 9477 Mosfet? A Used LED Driver Is $20.00 or so on Fee-bay.

Could there be Something in the LED Array that can cause it to fail? I Cannot find a Source for the 9477? Anyone know? Search Mouser, Digikey, Etc.. Surface Mount Soldering and Reflow is Not an Issue I have a Decent Bench. Not in to reworking led drivers so not sure if worth reworking or just replacing with a used one? I am way out of Practice / Knowledge on these modern items hahaha... In any Case will work as a Great Garage/Shop/Security TV to Fill The Cabinet Void.. Wonder If i Could Combine the Strip to another Channel or would it draw to many amps?

My Small Work Bench.

Shop Cabinet Void

Shop Other Side..
    Last edited by KG7AMV; 06-15-2018, 05:10 PM.
    My Personal Blog

Re: Sanyo FW50C85T LED Driver Board 40-DR65E6-DRB2LG

Still looking for a source or substitute for the AP9477GK-HF Mosfet down to two of the 4 working.
    My Personal Blog

Comment

Working...
    X