This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

warning all..... We are Borg and we here to assimilate.....
    JK......I'm Jason and im here to hopefully find help for my AW17r4.....Can't believe a replacement MB 1400.00$ Laptop only cost me 750@ pawnshop.............................. 1.5.0 BIOS update FAIL

DFW, Texas USA

Comment

Hello!My name is Dzintars and im from Baltic states(its not Russia ) its Latvia .im 35 years old and my buissness ir 3D drawings and wood stoves.I live in city Riga.My notebook is elitebook 8570w and HP G62 series,its not bad laptop.
      Of cource sorry for my bad English

Comment

Hello everyone,
        Just as an introduction. I am a electronics technician based in South Africa. I mostly specialize in mobile phone, wearable and notebook repairs but I have been known to tinker with every kind of electronics.

I am currently a software development student who studies part time.

Comment

Hello from sunny Florida, I’ve been tinkering with electronics and building hobby circuits since the early 90’s. I’ve owned and wrote software for a large teleservices company. During the startup phase of the company I tried to be as frugal as possible this included troubleshooting many dead lcd’s and replacing caps etc...
          I’m now retired and tinkering full time and soaking up as much knowledge as I can. I enjoy finding the odd lcd at the curb in my neighborhood and bringing it back to life.

Comment

Hello, found this page from a YouTube video on trying to refresh my laptop bios. Hope I can get it working!

Comment

Hello. Doing this because I'm desperate to post.

Comment

Hello I am brand new here. was looking for some tips to repair a dead mother board dell xps 9365. oh, my name is Sarah , Looking forward to meeting with everyone.

Comment

I'm a hobbyist and found this forum while searching around for TV repair info. I'll be visiting often.

Comment

hello

Comment

Buenos dias
                      Mi nombre es Alvaro, soy de España Cordoba pero vivo en Toledo
                      y estoy empezando con la electronica a reparar moder board y telefonos

estoy muy contento de estar en esta comunidad

Comment

Hello. I'm a collector of retro PC and Amiga parts and lately summoned the courage to do repair and recap work on my parts myself, I registered to post questions on problems I stumble across.

Comment

Hello everyone ; My name is David

I have been working in Electronics since the age of 14 years old. I have been in the Electonics field off and on for 41 years. I was even in the radio club in middle school. I have designed my own circuits for audio applications when I needed to and modified equipment to use different parts when the original parts are not available.

Comment

Hello guys I'm new here. I am from Vienna/Austria and i have big problem with my UE55H8080

Comment

Hello All: I'm Harv from Central Virginia. I am an old man 78- been enjoying electronics for more than 50 years. Have seen a lot of changes over the years, and I still enjoy learning. Thanks for having me here -- Harv

Comment

Hello All: I'm Harv from Central Virginia. I am an old man 78- been enjoying electronics for more than 50 years. Have seen a lot of changes over the years, and I still enjoy learning. Thanks for having me here -- Harv

Comment

Hello to everybody , i'm Mladen from Bulgaria - small country in east europa , 48 old man - computer repair tech , but people learning all lives if want of course - for this i'm here - to learn more .thanks to everybody

Comment

Hi all, I'm nyogo from Hungary. Mainly dealing with software engineering(mobile platform) and repairing electronic gears just for fun.

Comment

Hey guys

Comment

Hi guys, my name is Eder, I'm 23 years old, I'm student of engineering in electronics and telecommunications and I have glad to be part of this community, thanks for reading and greetings.

Comment

I am a new member, fault finding a switch mode power supply to a LG 32 TV looking for helpful hints,

Comment

Working...
                                          X