X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help For Imac 2009 Late 27"

hello BC users .
    i need help from you please,
    i have Imac 27" with I7 cpu with no image issue but i have the Backlight always
    i do test with another LCD cable but still the same backlight with no image
    test with other Gpu same issue son now i don't know if the probleme is motherboard or T-con PCb ... if any one can help i will be glade .

thank you
    Last edited by foulou0238; 02-16-2018, 04:07 PM.

Re: Need Help For Imac 2009 Late 27"

If you are sure that other GPU is good looks like this is logic board issue. I do not think that LCD itself is bad.
    How status LED's behave? Do you have white or black screen?
    Check with external display (HDMI tv via Thunderbolt) if you got system booting.
    Laptops and computers repair.

Comment

Originally posted by gabik111 View Post
      If you are sure that other GPU is good looks like this is logic board issue. I do not think that LCD itself is bad.
      How status LED's behave? Do you have white or black screen?
      Check with external display (HDMI tv via Thunderbolt) if you got system booting.
      Hello
      Thanks for replay
      So to check with external disp'ay I don't have adapter
      The screen is lighting normaly (backlight) but no image where typing in the keyboard I hear the sound so the iMac work fin like I saw test with other gpu same issue I think that probleme come from lcd t-con pcb the statu led I don't care about but the screen have a backlight normaly but no imag I will take photo

Comment

So it is white or black screen?
        If it is white then you might have problem with HDD (basicly no system detected or bad HDD). If it is black then the problem is more advanced. T-con pcb is integrated with LCD. There is only backit module and main logic board with GPU installed.
        If you will read which status LED's are lighting then it will be easier to tell where the problem is.
        Laptops and computers repair.

Comment

Working...
        X