My IBM PC300 GL Pentium III 533 Mhz has good capacitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My IBM PC300 GL Pentium III 533 Mhz has good capacitors

My IBM PC300GL PC, type: 6563 model: 64U given to me by a person who didn't want it anymore, because I wanted a back up PC, back in December, 2002 has good capacitors.

Off goes the top cover, and... the first thing I noticed was, the tops of the bigger capacitors have Ks on the tops of them. The motherboard is packed with Rubycon capacitors .

I looked on the sides of them to see if I had genuine Rubycon capacitors, because of getting wording about the Rulycon capacitors, and... the third letter looked like a b, not an l.
    ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

if they're RULYCON, they're junk rip-offs. RUBYCON will always be spelled RUBYCON! If they're RUBYCON, you're in good shape capacitor-wise!
    <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
    http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Team : 49813
    Join in!!
    Team Stats

Comment

I saw that the third letter apparently was a b, thus the capacitors are genuine
      Rubycon capacitors . Cool.
      ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
      X