No announcement yet.

OpenBoardData Project - Making the diagnostics measurements open for repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OpenBoardData Project - Making the diagnostics measurements open for repairs

Thanks for the info, I downloaded the latest 1197 version.

Is there anything i can do in the mean time to get it working?

I have downloaded the full zip from github, the unzipped the openboarddata-master to the flexbv directory.

Then in setting within Flexbv, pointed the master root to the openboarddata-master directtory.

Have I done something wrong or what else do I need to do?

I'd love to have this working before the new re written FlexBV.

Thank you sincerely for your help

Scooterck

Comment

Re: OpenBoardData Project - Making the diagnostics measurements open for repairs

R1199 will have the ability to use the obdata the old way still; grab that release.
      YouTube Repair Videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/19PLD73
      FlexBV BoardView software - Linux/OSX/Windows - http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

Comment

@InFlex

I have been using FlexBV since it was released, so not a newbie to using Flexbv, but dont know how to install the openboarddata stuff??

It was R1199 I downloaded to update my current version, but thats the problem, how do I install and make sure its working okay?

Please walk me through installing it into flexbv

Thank you

ScooterCK
        Last edited by scooterck; 01-13-2021, 05:50 PM.

Comment

@inflex
          Sorry just realised its you

Please walk me through (idiots guide) how to get openboard data setup in r1199

I can verify my license in a DM if needed Paul

I cannot log into the forum on FlexBV, is there a problem with the forum site as I was trying to look on there for help with the open board data setup in Flexbv.

Thanks

Scooterck
          Last edited by scooterck; 01-14-2021, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Hi

This is the error on the FlexBV Forum site when I try to log into it?

MyBB SQL Error
            MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
            0 - ERROR: column "loginlockoutexpiry" does not exist LINE 1: SELECT loginattempts, loginlockoutexpiry FROM mybb_users WHE... ^
            Query:
            SELECT loginattempts, loginlockoutexpiry FROM mybb_users WHERE uid='107'
            Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Hope you can walk me through setting up OpenBoard data into r1199.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
              is it necessary to use your own OpenBoardView's fork to have the ability to use OpenBoardData ?
              I'm currently using the last version of OpenBoardView and I can't figure how to integrate this feature in it.
              Thanks for all your work.

Comment

Originally posted by RaidCobra View Post
                Hi,
                is it necessary to use your own OpenBoardView's fork to have the ability to use OpenBoardData ?
                I'm currently using the last version of OpenBoardView and I can't figure how to integrate this feature in it.
                Thanks for all your work.
                G'day RaidCobra,

Just in the process of rewriting a lot of the OBData stuff, trying to make sure I don't paint myself in to a corner *too much*. This year has been a bit rough since the start along with losing my father, so haven't quite had a chance to sit down and code things up so that we can all gain from each other's knowledge and contributions of values.

Thanks for the interest.

Paul.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
                  I'm sorry for your father, mine is gone in january.
                  I'm coming there from an old video you made on your youtube channel.
                  I'm trying to learn and improve myself in motherboards repair from your work and some others.
                  I'm not very comfortable with english. So it's a long but an interesting way to go.
                  Have a nice day

Comment

Does anybody have an update on this or know how to get it working? I was hoping to get it configured with OBV but I can't find particulars on doing so anywhere. Not looking to do anything crazy, just trying to get the existing files to overlay the corresponding boardviews. Thanks!!

Comment

Thanks for prompting me for an update

At this point, I'm about to start sending out OBData capture packages to people, sponsored by Rossmann Repair R2R group.

FlexBV has full integration with OBData server and once I've nailed down enough of the standard then it can be rolled out to other Boardview programs like OpenBoardView.

Comment

Originally posted by inflex View Post
                        Thanks for prompting me for an update

At this point, I'm about to start sending out OBData capture packages to people, sponsored by Rossmann Repair R2R group.

FlexBV has full integration with OBData server and once I've nailed down enough of the standard then it can be rolled out to other Boardview programs like OpenBoardView.
                        Great!! Thanks for the update Paul and thank your your hard work, it's very much appreciated!!

Comment

Is Openboardview Data available to OBV or just FlexBoardview? I can't find a way to activate it in OBV.

Comment

It's being worked on.

Comment

Ah, excellent. I saw pictures of it working and thought that I had missed something. I appreciate the work you and others have done on this project.
                              I don't do this professionally, which is why I don't have FBV.

Comment

Working...
                              X