Hisense 50K360G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hisense 50K360G

Thanks I will try your advice. If only I had a schematic!

Comment

The code is generated because there is a fault detected. Removing a defective board doesn't make the fault go away, it just creates a different fault. The way fault detection works is that a pin will get a feedback signal which will either be high or low. Whether it should be high or low depends on the circuit. There will be some IC which is expecting that signal and if it is high, it will do one thing, if it's low it will do another. If that signal is supposed to be high, and is pulled low by a shorted component, the IC shuts down and triggers the error code. Disconnecting the shorted board doesn't actually change the fact that the IC isn't receiving the high signal.
      ------------signature starts here------------

Comment

Any chance you can tell me the values of these 2 resistors?
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like I have the same problem as you. Somebody has worked on this before and they messed up the voltage regulator for the 3.3v rail. I put together a 3.3v regulated supply on a breadboard, it doesn't regulate very good but it works. I'm supplying the 3.3v externally and it comes on but with a blank screen. If I disconnect the left side ribbon cable from the Tcon (left from behind) the screen comes on (one side) and alternates red, green, blue, and white. Does yours do that?

Edit: I get your blink code too.
          Last edited by lookimback; 08-12-2015, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Well, mine is a bad panel. Took it all apart and noticed a tiny spark in one of the tabs when it turns on. I cut out a little chunk and now the whole screen works, but it's dark on the very edge.
            Attached Files

Comment

I just wish I could find something like that. I can't see a fault anywhere. It sucks. Do you still need those resistor values?

Comment

Yes. I'm going to try to fix the main board so I can sell it. Have to minimize losses.

Comment

Any luck getting those resistor values?

Comment

Sorry I took so long. I was away for a while. Anyway those resistors are: The one towards the top of the pic on my board is .4 ohms. The one below it is 100 ohms. As a matter of fact the upper one that reads shorted appears to just be a solder link to me.

Comment

Thank you. That will get it back to powering on, now I just need to figure out why I'm getting test patterns instead of video.

Comment

ok here my tv I picked up, mine has the same code 7-3. I did a hard reset and the whole screen worked perfect. so I began to hook up a roku device and then that's when it screen started back to flickering on and off again . On the power supply there are 2 pins that's supposed to have 14 v but I'm getting 17v. any suggestions?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X