samsung 58 inch plasma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: samsung 58 inch plasma

I'm looking at a y sustain board and buffers on ebay. But there off the slightly newer model would they work ?

Comment

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=321312543211

Comment

Did you try replacing fuse 1st? I'm not confident that ONLY your Y-main is bad.
        That Y-main will not work, it is from 2010 model and yours is 2009 model. Simply incompatible I'm afraid.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Been offered a y sustain board the same as mine for £70 does that sound right ?

Comment

Bit pricey but if you want to pay that much go for it.... personally I'm not certain if you have an X-main fault too.
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Think I need to just spend some real time on inspection on it all

Comment

Just seen this ill check all what he has checked too
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29327

Comment

Worth a look, but remember B650 and A650 are so far apart in design despite there only being a year of difference, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Yer its worth a try see if I get any joy first

Comment

Just thought I'd havr look at this and when the t con Board when it's connected the voltage on the x sustain is all over the place disconnect from the bottom ribbon it's stable

Comment

Working...
                      X