Sanyo dp42848. No picture no sound?has anyone found the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sanyo dp42848. No picture no sound?has anyone found the problem

He had the same power supply lying around and grabbed some parts from it..and its not a story. LOOK WATCH YOUR MOUTH BUDDY.WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A SMART MOUTH?YOU MAY BE FAR AWAY BUT .....

Comment

Trollolololololololololl

Come get me, I dare you. You can find me at the University of Leeds.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

We are done punk

Comment

Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

UPDATE POWER SUPPLY IS GOING TO BE REPLACED WITH NEW ONE THE 24v WINDINGS WERE NOT GETTING 24 VOLTS THE REPAIRMAN REPLACED A DIOD OR SWITCH THAT TURNS ON THE 24vSIDE OF THE BOARD.SORRY DONT UNDERSTAND LINGO HE USED.BUT IT FAILED AND HE BOUGHT ME A REBUILT POWER SUPPLY.SO WHEN HE GETS IT I WILL INSTALL IT AND LET YOU GUYS KNOW IF ITS FIXED?SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.STUCK KEYBOARD..HE ALSO SAID THAT THE POWER SUPPLY IN SANYO TVS LIKE MY MODEL GO OUT ALOT,THEY SELL OUT THE PART FREQUENTLY.I WILL POST LATER.THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYBODYS HELP

Comment

Ok update found SMd fuse on on the master inverter black fuse with a 20 stamped on it..checked for continuity found to be open...so used a wire to cross fuse and BACKLIGHT ON...so thanks everyone for the help CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!,,,,,

Comment

Greetings BadCappers:

--Does anyone know how to report this troll to the moderator on this forum. Calling people punks and making threats is way over the line. As an American and a former resident of Texas, I would like to apologize to SellDoor, Tom66 and anyone else who had to read these scabrous evacuations. I will have to admit though, I have never seen such good knuckle typing.

"He was born ignorant, and has been losing ground ever since."
                Fred Allen 1894 - 1956

Best Regards
                Clear Ether
                Attached Files
                Last edited by SgtRock; 12-24-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Well you need to read the thread too see how he was talking to me very rude and un called for if you were in my shoes i think you whould have done the same

Comment

Also im man enough to tell everyone how i fixed the problem. I also in a small way said i was sorry!and told everyone thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X