These Rubies genuine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: These Rubies genuine?

What? I offered HIM the caps, why else do you think I've said „I can sell you“? I think it is 200 dollars from Digi Key. He only wanted to spend 40-50 AUD worth of caps.
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

I apologize then .. i read that post as "Can you sell" instead of "Can sell you". You didn't put the "I" there.

Comment

Yeah, thought it's obvious…

Anyways, I am not saying I would be cheapest in the universe, it has no point, there is always somebody cheaper. On the other hand it would help me as this year I am spending whole bunch of money on these huge orders…too big for me only (even though I am constantly doing like 100 % more repairs year-to-year, several years in a row). And I am budy from the forums unlike DigiKey or other compay, right?

If things would go well I'll have the caps at e-shop, czech for start than english as soon as possible. Together with loads of batteries, possibly electron tubes, sockets etc.

Last edited by Behemot; 03-19-2014, 01:53 PM.
        Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

Behemot, two things...

1) I don't know why you're ordering so much KYA, you state for example that "680 uF/35 V in D10x20 which are nowhere else", which is not true, as this value is available in Panasonic FR at exactly those dimensions (60 cents for quantities of 10+), and even at 10x16 in Panasonic HD (which is albeit a high-endurance GP cap). Check that the other values your ordering _really_ aren't available before you spend excessive money on capacitures that will sit in your stock and age. For example, in the Samxon RH datasheet, I noticed that while Samxon guarantees 10,000 hours or so, they only guarantee 1000 hours of shelflife before requiring reforming.

2) With regards to Ultra Low-ESR caps from Samxon, did Samxon mean when they said that they're discontinued that they're unable and therefore unwilling to produce them, or that they are just a discontinued series, in which case they might be willing to produce them in large quantities for a custom order. I'd love it if we can put together a group buy for a bunch of Samxon GA. Polymer caps are just too expensive and using them involves too much guesswork.
          "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

I have no source for Panasonic, not yet at least. I've contacted my coleague's supplier of Panasonic/Sanyo batterie. You are right that 35V caps are not that much in displays, but I also use them. The good thing is that if I run out of 25V caps - what just happened - I can still use them, even though they have somewhat lower capacity.

Can ask but I am no longer in direct contact as they told me I am too small and have to use distributors like CERA2000.
            Last edited by Behemot; 03-19-2014, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X