This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello People i m Joss from Guatemala City , i enjoy learning all the fix tips for Macbooks and imacs

Comment

Hello,

I'm tafita, a electronic student. I enjoy learning laptop repair

Thanks

Comment

Hello world

i am self made repair man. i was start with buy bga station ACHI and reflowing chipset later replacing in laptops HP 6735s Asus K50 Acer 5551 my first repaired laptop was HP Pavilion 9000 you know it! sorry for my bad english and have a nice day

Comment

Hello everybody,

My name is Hiram, I'm an electronics technician from Anaheim, CA. just trying to learn more and share what I know ...

Comment

OK, here I am, too. From serbia/belgrade. want to search forums. and hope I will ask simple questions. have 3 laptops that died recently and I want to fix them because they are windows xp compatible. which is great... for me.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello all..
                Indonesian here. I am anthusiast in electronics but never really get in. My Lenovo laptop brick because failure during bios update. Wish I can get it back normally.
                I like this site and people here..
                Wish the best for you all ...

Comment

Hello guys, very nice community! I am glad to be part of it!

Comment

Hi everyone learning although i am a slow learner it seems in comparison of where others are at. Hopefully i fix one TV at some point.

Comment

Hello from Venezuela, I am an electronic technician and I work repairing LCD, LED and plasma TVs.

Comment

Hi Everyone
                        Not good at these things but here goes. I'm a construction electrician in the big apple. I like to do board level repairs but also I like to watch Lois Rossman videos of him doing it while ranting about Apple. I got my ESR meter and brand new blue EEVlog meter. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello all,
                          I'm an Electronics technician from Oklahoma City. I love trying to fix things, I always learn something even when I mess up. Now I'm trying to fix my Samsung TV and need advice.

Comment

Hi !

I'm an IT professinal and i think this forum can help me many times !
                            Excuse me for my bad English ....

Comment

Hello to all.
                              This is my first forum. I'm a do-it-yourselfer when it comes to a lot of mechanical and electrical repairs. I have tackled some lightweight electronics repairs. I have limited knowledge of electronics but can work my way through a schematic and have survived my novice soldering skills. My background is in mechanical engineering.

I am currently making an attempt to troubleshoot and repair a Samsung TV power supply board which led me to this forum after finding a thread on line for a repair of the same board that is in my TV.

I look forward to the future of being part of this forum and hopefully contribute as a positive asset.

Comment

Hello, i'm new here. I hope we get along.

Comment

Sup, I am here for board schematics.
                                  cheers.

Comment

Hi,
                                    I'm a new old guy member who likes to challenge my old gray cells (keeps the mind young). I like to tackle DIY projects whenever one of my electronic devices develops a problem. I found this site while searching Google for solutions to my Vizio TV suddenly displaying a "No Signal" message when I turned it on. Found a thread related to my problem and wanted to ask a question to help me diagnose my problem correctly before ordering any repair parts.

Thanks for creating such a valuable resource for all us DIY'ers.
                                    Warren

Comment

Just a shout out. I joined up in search of a user manual and think this looks like a great place to share info. Thanks for letting me join and look forward to learning more.

Comment

Hi - I'm here after waking up to 7 lights on my beloved Panasonic ST60, and I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two from you guys so I can keep enjoying this beautiful set for a couple more years. Thanks!

Comment

hi every one i hope that i am welcome here..

Comment

Working...
                                          X