Hakko for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakko for Sale

It is with great regret that I have to report that My Hakko 936 soldering station which came with the 907 iron is completely inadequate for the job.

I have tried everything suggested on this forum and while it helps, large landmass joints still remain a problem.

Those with 8mm caps still remain difficult and as for those with 10mm caps, you can hold the iron there all day with little effect.

Seems that I have no option but to sell the unit on ebay perhaps and try to recoup some money.

Looking on the bright side (as difficult as it may be) this exercise was not a total loss. It has forced me to adopt some new techniques which will prove helpful in the future. It has also given me a new appreciation of my old "sledgehammer" scope soldering iron to which, for want of something better, I must now return.

I will just have to try to exorcise better control when using it.

Re: Hakko for Sale

maybe shipping to Greece is gonna be too expensive but send me an offer. The iron is ok for 220V AC right? i could use another good iron even if is not great for caps wwalsh@techmati.com
    capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

Working...
    X