This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all, I’m Roger in Alberta Canada. I worked in the Telephone Industry for over 30 years. Saw this industry move from electromechanical equipment to software-controlled hardware. Now I’m retired and do some farming on the side to keep myself occupied. Where I live, the winter temperatures can reach as low as -40 degrees Celsius, or in the summer temperatures can reach +40 degrees Celsius. I’m joining this forum to gain more knowledge in repairing electronic circuity in my spare time.

Comment

Hello! Joseph from France here, been interested in electronics my whole life, I found this forum in a Louis Rossmann youtube video and found everything interesting, so I registered to be part of all the fun, and hopefully learn some new stuff. Cheers

Comment

Hello,

I've lurked here on and off since buying a capacitor pack back in 2011. Although I trained professionally in electronics, I've been involved in industrial control systems and, more recently (~10 years), in computer support, mostly to end users and very small businesses.

Although I'm a technical professional, I don't think that description really fits on this forum! I'm hoping to expand my business into more detailed electronic repairs as the computer support landscape changes.

Comment

Hai I'm new

iam from indonesia

mmm and thx

Comment

Greetings to all of the forum members! My name is Milan, and i am an automation and electronics engineer, and my main preoccupation is maintenance, service and retrofitting of NC and CNC machines. Looking forward to hearing from you, fellow members!

Comment

Name Bernard
              Not married but have 2 children!

Skills:
              I am a software/hardware engineer. I love to make old materials alive, like a new birth.

Comment

Hi All,

I like repair almost everything!

Regards

Comment

Bob here, just started learning about simple repairs for televisions. Site was suggested on Shop Jimmy.

Comment

How are you? I wanted to register for a long time to participate in this great forum, I am an electronic technician

Comment

Sprylo here from Seattle, WA. Looking forward to repairing instead of replacing!

Comment

Hello. I'm excited to be posting. I am a software engineer by trade but dabble with hardware occasionally. In the past I've recapped a Musical Fidelity amp with success and resusatated a motherboard just in time to be able to file my company accounts over Xmas (when all the shops were shut and so zero chance of getting a replacement at short notice). I've now got a couple of PSUs that I wish to delay from going to landfill so hope to sort those out.

Comment

Hello all, I like repairing electronics and this seems like a great forum!

Comment

hello from Belgium

Comment

hello from the US

Comment

hi to all members...

Comment

Hi to all of you!

Comment

Hello! I brake things! and I am here for help

Comment

Hello to all members!

Comment

Hello from Des Moines, Iowa

Comment

Hello, Im Tibi. Recently started repairing TV's as a hobby. I really enjoy it. This forum has been very helpful

Comment

Working...
                                          X