Sy7vba133-u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sy7vba133-u

Bad cap near CPU 1000/10v. Replaced with one from old P166 board (urgent). First time for me recapping Now I'm going to do the whole board (properly)

Matt

Re: Sy7vba133-u

Hmm, is this a Soyo board? What is the cap from that pentium board?
    days are so short when you actually do something..

Comment

i had one of those, nuked it with a bios flash
      capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

Did you ever try to save it or was the bios ic SMT?
        Ya'll think us folk from the country's real funny-like, dontcha?

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of BADCAPS.NET or any of their affiliates.

Comment

bios wasnt smt. i seem to have lost it now. it was about the time i was really into bx boards so it probably got replaced with one of those, i wasnt so knowledgeable then. they did sell quite a few of those vba133 i remember so many people having them one year in greece. we used to have only soyo then lots of msi....then we discovered badcaps. i never forget getting a 300 p2 with a diamond viper and playing a version of tomb raider in win98 on a 17" sony trinitron....damn my first badass pc (with scsi also....fuck them quantum bigfoot) heh
          Last edited by willawake; 04-20-2006, 01:01 PM.
          capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

The bad cap was a Wendell 1000/6.3 105c (not 10v...oops). I replaced it with a YEC 1000/6.3 85c from the P166 board. I ordered the replacement caps from Digi-Key(Panasonic - ECG FC).

Comment

Working...
            X