Le40m86bdx/xeu panel issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Le40m86bdx/xeu panel issue

Hello i have this issue with the screen on this tv, its not been used for a few months now we turned it on, i was thinking its probably the panel. What do you think?
    Attached Files

Re: Le40m86bdx/xeu panel issue

It sounds stupid but are you sure it's not a mark on the LCD panel like a pen marker because you can see the snow through it.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

I dont think so, it does change colour near the edges hard to see in the photo though

Comment

I saw similar issue in sony TV, ive got few lines and points like dead pixels but they are coloured, not just black. In my case that was screen issue. Seems like you`ve got same problem

Comment

It appears to be overlaying the screen content very much like the menu would when selected.
          Is the mark always in the same place, same colour(s)?
          Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

It looks to me that there is something wrong with the LCD screen itself. Kinda looks like some pixels turned transparent blue.

Comment

for that to happen in that area of the screen, I suspect something put preasure on the screen but only slightly cracking a few of the lines connecting the same color pixels in that area only. A driver chip failure would effect a whole line up or across.

Comment

Working...
              X