Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic Plasma TH-50px600u blue haze (sparklies?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic Plasma TH-50px600u blue haze (sparklies?)

I received this TV recently and very impressed with the picture quality. This set has no burn in however once the set is on for a little while it shows a blue haze when on a white or bright picture. The blue goes away when the picture goes darker or less white there will be less blue sparklies. When the TV is just turned on (cool) the picture is fine. Does it on either HDMI and i have a PC and a Chromecast and it will do it on both. On a bright picture with blue haze showing the tv also buzzes louder than normal through the speakers, unless i disable the speakers then no buzzing.

I read something about adjusting the vsus or ysus for the voltage, but I do not know if there's a switch for that or if it's through the Serviceman menu in the tv. (Have not opened the back yet).

Any help appreciated!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dstanic; 02-09-2019, 01:36 PM.

Re: Panasonic Plasma TH-50px600u blue haze (sparklies?)

Do a factory reset thru the menu. If not fixed re-seat your led / T-con cables. On second thought, check the temp of the processor and any other BGA ICs and try temporary cooling to see if it corrects during cooling. Do you have a thermal gun? Do it only happen on the input ports and NOT on the tv channels? Then report.
    Last edited by captainKKK; 02-09-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X