Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Howdy!

Comment

I am manu from nz, i work as technician in local repair shop

Comment

hi im a newbie here..thanks for allowing me to become a new member..ill be learning more in this forum..thanks again..

Comment

Hi, I am a newcomer to macbook logic board repair and hope to learn as much as I can. I am a woodworker in real life, largely cedar strip epoxy kayaks and timber frames. I live in the backwoods of BC , Canada. Cheers, Jurgen

Comment

Introducing myself to the group, my name is Senor Siesta. I was steered this way when I started looking at fixing my TV. Read a few posts and liked the vibe, and the opportunity to pick the brains of the electronically gifted wasn't unappealing either...

I digress, I have a pesky TV problem to fix.

A pleasure to one and all, I look forward to reading and learning

Comment

Had my PN59D6500 start power cycling on my this morning... hopefully I can figure this out.

Comment

Hello y'all.

Comment

Hello new member here. Just thought i would drop in and say hello.

Comment

Привет! Я из России. Ремонтирую разную технику.Hi! I am from Russia. I repair the different equipment.

Comment

Hi all
                      I am John a maths teacher. Novice in computing but would like to improve with your help. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, thanks 4 the great , informative forum.

Comment

Hi I'm James from the UK. I try to repair old computers and various other bits of electronic equipment as a hobby.

Comment

Thanks for all the great stuff in there!
                            I'm Tim, live in Germany and doing electronic repair as a Hobby.
                            Hope I will learn a lot here.

Comment

Thanks for accepting me in this forum.
                              I hope to find that hard to find information & assist others with info I may have.
                              Retired Controls/Automation Engineer, with a major auto company.
                              Hobbies, Amateur Radio, Electronics, and general tinkering.

Comment

Hi all

I'm a software engineer based in New York City, starting to branch out in to embedded electronics (which I studied way back when and have become a little rusty since).

Hope to chat with some of you along the way

Regards

S

Comment

Hello,

Attempting to fix a Mitsubishi LT-55164 TV. I have found A thread that hopefully will help me out. I created an account to view pictures and manuals. I have not tried the solution yet but I hope it will work!

Comment

Hey guys I'm new here, I'm from Jersey and I'm kind of a nerd

Comment

still does not let me make a new thread, or even add details to my profile, it always just says

travisbklein, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                                      Your account must be activated. Have you activated your account by clicking the link in the email that was sent to you when you created the account?
                                      If you're a new member, have you read the welcome PM outlining how to create your first new thread?

Comment

Hello Everyone

Simon here from Sydney, Australia

This is my first post on a forum for someone that has been using computers since 1987 ��

I have a vast interest in electronics and how they work. Although I don't have a degree in electronics I have done many repairs and pretty much learned a lot from reading and searching through forums.

Thank you in advance as I will use this forum to get a lot of technical info.

Regards,
                                        Simon

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm from Sweden working with automotive hardware and software.
                                          Hope that i can find or share some useful information on this forum !
                                          Regards,
                                          dsz09

Comment

Working...
                                          X