Finding replacement bits for a Panasonic Plasma SC board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finding replacement bits for a Panasonic Plasma SC board

Yes I did replace those blown components, and that was all it was, It cured the fault and got all the components direct from Panasonic, they did not cost very much at all.

Comment

Thanks masaudio. Good to know!

Comment

Will this diode work for D865?
        http://uk.farnell.com/diodes-inc/us1...a/dp/1858638RL

Original part is RF101L4S TE25, ROHM 400V 1A.

Comment

Or this one?
          http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...id=34665211256

Comment

I just got around to finishing this repair and testing and I'm happy to report it works. On my board it was Q401, Q421, Q422, Q661 & D865 that were shorted. Q402 was actually ok although I replaced it anyway as I removed it before Q401.

Comment

Nice, where did you source the parts? Total repair cost?

Comment

IGBTs were from utsource.net, total cost $12 (USD) + $4 shipping. Took a couple of weeks to arrive. The diode was that BOURNS, CD214A-F1400 from ebay which was £1.37.

Comment

Originally posted by tn245 View Post
                  IGBTs were from utsource.net, total cost $12 (USD) + $4 shipping. Took a couple of weeks to arrive. The diode was that BOURNS, CD214A-F1400 from ebay which was £1.37.
                  Even nicer. A SC board for $15. I bet you were excited when it powered up first go without a bang! How did the parts from UT look, a little dodgy? All the stuff I've got from them has worked, sometimes though especially the IGBTs, the leads look really suspicious as in different thickness, or cut at the ends like they normally look

Comment

The 30G123s and the RJP6065 looked brand new as far as I could tell. Now that you mention it I was a little surprised that the 2PG011s both had legs already bent into position and cut the correct length. You think they're selling pulled parts as new?

I was pretty pleased when I heard the sustain boards buzzing instead of parts exploding yes.

Comment

Originally posted by tn245 View Post
                      The 30G123s and the RJP6065 looked brand new as far as I could tell. Now that you mention it I was a little surprised that the 2PG011s both had legs already bent into position and cut the correct length. You think they're selling pulled parts as new?

I was pretty pleased when I heard the sustain boards buzzing instead of parts exploding yes.
                      All the panasonic transistors i've had from there have been pre cut/bent. Going out on a limb with this remark but i suspect the only users of panasonic IGBTs is panasonic. can't say i've seen them in any LG, Samsung where as Toshiba, Renasas etc i have.

As far as pulled components, some may be. I had a batch of RJP63F3A which looked pulled.

Those Panasonic IGBTs do come pre cut and bent. If you have a search through GTVWATFORD on Ebay, you will see, they're OEM supplied.

To my knowledge most are obsolete out of production, The 2PG011 was superceded by the DG502LW and then they went SMD from what I see.

On the plus side, at least whether they are used or new, they work. The price is ok and postage is dirt cheap, just slow.

I guess it's better to get a working pulled than a fake, dud or not at all.

Comment

Agreed. The price was good and they work. So I'm happy.

So a DG502LW would have worked in place of the 2PG011? Good to know perhaps for next time.

Comment

To my knowledge, yes also would do for 2PG009 too. I did manage to find some data sheets, I'll see if I can have a dig just in case. May not have full specs on the DG502LW.

Comment

This is where I think i got the idea from. no datasheet but suggests similar.

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/DG3D502-datasheet.html

Edit: as close i can get
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by tw2005; 02-09-2014, 06:16 AM.

Comment

hi all where is the best place to buy the igbt and diode in the uk ?

Comment

Originally posted by noledud View Post
                                hi all where is the best place to buy the igbt and diode in the uk ?
                                Got any part numbers? CHS interactive maybe,

littlediode or GTVwatford on Ebay. GTV to my knowledge does kits using OEM so not real cheap but if you want to be sure they're real . maybe send him a message or maybe try a PM with MASAUDIO, got the idea he can source from Panasonic

Comment

shopping list

Q16401 2PG0110000RP 2pg011
                                  Q16402 2PG0110000RP 2pg011

D16622 B0FBCN000006 = RF2001 TM3SW

Q16421 GT30G123
                                  Q16422 GT30G123

Q16661 = RJP6065DPP-90-T2 RENESAS IGBT; VCES (V): 630; Ic (A): 40; tf (µs) typ: 0.45; Vce typ: 1.8; Package: TO-220FN
                                  RJP63F3A would work. RENESAS

D16865 = RF101L4S TE25, ROHM 400V 1AQ16701, = MMBTA92 NXP , PNP high-voltage transistor 300V 0.1A

Comment

shopping list

Q16401 2PG0110000RP 2pg011
                                    Q16402 2PG0110000RP 2pg011

D16622 B0FBCN000006 = RF2001 TM3SW

Q16421 GT30G123
                                    Q16422 GT30G123

Q16661 = RJP6065DPP-90-T2 RENESAS IGBT; VCES (V): 630; Ic (A): 40; tf (µs) typ: 0.45; Vce typ: 1.8; Package: TO-220FN
                                    RJP63F3A would work. RENESAS

D16865 = RF101L4S TE25, ROHM 400V 1A,
                                    Q16701, = MMBTA92 NXP , PNP high-voltage transistor 300V 0.1A
                                    Oh, that looks all familiar. Looks like my dribble. yeah I just had a flick through page 1, think I've put as much I can up, maybe one of the locals have some bright ideas.

Try a PM, worst thing they can do is not answer.

Got no quick one except GTV send the OEM numbers from the manual of what you need. Can't see any kits, I guess you're in a hurry and don't want to wait from OS or risk China?

Comment

just found all the boards for £63 to my door, the parts just for SC were 25 +

so when everything arrives i can compare buffers to confirm if mine are bad and send back what i dont need

Comment

just found all the boards for £63 to my door, the parts just for SC were 25 +

so when everything arrives i can compare buffers to confirm if mine are bad and send back what i dont need
                                        hope it works out. good opportunity to take time to fix the Sc and sell that. Probably end up in front since they're scarce.

Comment

Hi guys,
                                          This is my first post in this forum and I think this is the right place to ask for some help.
                                          The TV is almost the same - TX-P50U10E and the problematic board is TMPA4829 AB.
                                          I can't find the names of the blown transistors Q441 and Q451. Please advice.
                                          Best regards
                                          Nick

Comment

Working...
                                          X