LG 55LM4600 not powering up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG 55LM4600 not powering up

Hello everyone new here bar with me if I don't do this right.

I have LG 55LM4600, with a power supply board EAY62512801. That does not have a stand-by light and will not power up. When checking the voltage I sometimes have the correct stand-by voltage 3.5v other times it will only give me .9 volts on the stand-by pin. If I jump the 3.5v and the power on pin the power supply will output half the voltage to the rest of the pins. So if it is supposed to be 12 its 6v, 24v its 12v and 78v its ~40v.
    I guess my goal is to find out why the board is half working. If anyone could help me diagnose this that would be awesome.
    If you need more info or pics just lmk Thanks!

Update: So it seems that the power supply may be working correctly. When I unplug the the main board the voltage is what is expected 3.5,12,24,78. When the main board is plugged in that is what seems to be making the power supply look faulty. Is there any way I can further test to verify it is a main board?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shoted; 01-18-2019, 08:10 PM.

Re: LG 55LM4600 not powering up

how many volts are you getting on the big 450V main filter caps? Put both leads direct to the capacitor, but be ver careful you are on the mains circuit!

Comment

Working...
    X