Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LG Power supply board has no standby voltage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG Power supply board has no standby voltage.

Hi All
    Had this samee issue with a 55LA6230, backlight would flash on startup for a millisecond. Checked everything within my powers but could not find and supply problem. I stripped the LED array down and tested each section with LED tester and all LED's performed nominally. The only thing i did note is that the joins between the LED strips for each row, some seemed further apart than others. reassembled and tested and now the backlight works perfectly fine. So am putting it down to bad connection somewhere in the LED strips. I have heard of this being an issue with some sets. Thought I would add this as there does not seem to be alot of answers for this problem and had me a little stumped for a morning.....
    Hope this helps someone!!

Comment

Re: LG Power supply board has no standby voltage.

Originally posted by tmfit View Post
      Hi All
      Had this samee issue with a 55LA6230, backlight would flash on startup for a millisecond. Checked everything within my powers but could not find and supply problem. I stripped the LED array down and tested each section with LED tester and all LED's performed nominally. The only thing i did note is that the joins between the LED strips for each row, some seemed further apart than others. reassembled and tested and now the backlight works perfectly fine. So am putting it down to bad connection somewhere in the LED strips. I have heard of this being an issue with some sets. Thought I would add this as there does not seem to be alot of answers for this problem and had me a little stumped for a morning.....
      Hope this helps someone!!
      Had exactly this yesterday on the same model.

Been running fine ever since.

Comment

Working...
      X