X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there!

Very happy to have come upon this forum! Googling on a specific issue here took me straight in.

Otherwise I am a programmer. Nevertheless, when something breaks, even when not in software, googling the right places can do miracles to troubleshoot stuff. So here I am.

Cheers.

From Sofia, Bulgaria.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Hello mates,

Looking forward to solving my issues by joining our community.

Thank you!

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Found this forum by watching Richard's "Learn Electronics Repair" YouTube channel.

From the USA.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi everybody: new user from Italy here! :-)

Comment

Hi good day to all,

i am learner in laptop service and i very much interested in Servicing and Softwares like password tool, Me tools, etc , if you have any Special tools plz help everyone .

Manju

Comment

Aloha from Hawaii, my name is Barry, I have worked as an electronic/computer technician for over 36 years.

Comment

Hello. I like to fix computers especially old ones that nobody wants. This way you can make small servers without spending next to nothing. Hello

Comment

New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, I'm a new user and I'm here to learn. Thank you very much.

Comment

Hi,im new here basically very raw,want to learn as much as i can,about motherboard's repairing,and maybe one day open a business

Comment

Hello guys. I feel blessed to be here. I can see valuable information here, all for free. May God bless us all. Actually I am a novice in hardware repair but I am faced with an opportunity to be doing hardware repair. You see I have to get the info that I need and the training too. That's why I feel like I have already accomplished that when I saw this site. I will appreciate every help that will come from you guys in this my journey of becoming a hardware repairer.

Comment

Hello everyone, i'm glad to join this forum, to get more knowledge about hardware repairs, thank you

Comment

Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to be here. I just began a carrier in Computer board repairs. It will be great to learn from this forum.
                          Cheers From Cameroon.

Comment

Hello.
                            My name is Tom and I work as technician.
                            Glad to join you guys. Greetings from Slovakia.

Comment

Hi.My name is Alexander from Argentina.I am 36 years old.I am looking for updated bios for notebook CX 227xx ( Board C15b rev 2.0 PCB).The board have an I74600m qith an intel hd 4600 and a gt 745m geforce dedicated.I appreciatte help.Ty in advance.

Comment

Hello,
                                My name is Vali and I am from Romania and I have been working in SMD production for over 20 years. I am looking forward to joining the forum!

Comment

Hi guys, just found this lovely forum recently by google search of solution to repair a faulty LCD display. Great to find this is an excellent place to discuss technical issues and it is a shame that I didnt know here before.

Comment

Hello Everybody,
                                    My name is Sebastiaan from the Netherlands, and I've joined this forum to learn a lot!
                                    Not a professional but working on boards for my enjoyment.
                                    Cheers!

Comment

Thanks for letting me joining this group. I am from Singapore, activity helping friends or community to fix some electronics device especially TV and power supply.

Comment

Hi,

My name is Ben, I am from South Australia and I am interested in learning how to diagnose and repair motherboards from desktops and laptops. I'm yet to be successful and have been practising on old broken equipment. Hopefully I can learn from this forum!

Comment

Hi there. Thank you for letting me be a part of this forum. My name is Mitch and I'm in Arizona right now, but I'm from Chicago. I'm eager to learn new programming techniques from this forum.
                                          Last edited by djquickshouse@gmail.com; 07-11-2022, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X