Clear All

Re: Asus x571lh daxktdmb8c0 rev c - xktd

Sorry for the wait mate this is your bios by serial
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Vivobook 15 X571
      dear friend, the bios you sent doesn't work, what's more, I used another program to record the chip (Neo programmer) and nothing. What is the problem? it only turns on the keyboard lights and nothing else, it does not turn the fans but it does charge the battery (led change from orange to white) thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by cacla View Post
        thank you very much friend, it will help me a lot, apparently it has another problem since it does not give a signal, only keyboard lights

Comment

Originally posted by cacla View Post

Dear friend, I tried the bios and it didn't work, reviewing the bios sent with "ME Analyzer" it appears that the PCHC is not compatible, what would be the problem?

I did not answer before, my family and I had covid19
          Attached Files

Comment

I can't find the windows keys on your original backup, you have it listed as .302, and hex editor does not show up that number. It does show up a .304. Is this the original file from the laptop?

Comment

Originally posted by satishkumar View Post
              Upload ur laptop original bios
              the file that u have uploaded in post #2 is not matching with ur laptop serial number
              Another thing I thought up, could the backplate or bottom have had been replaced? Sounds logical if your SN does not match, I have encountered lots of replaced backplates, particularly om Macs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
                I can't find the windows keys on your original backup, you have it listed as .302, and hex editor does not show up that number. It does show up a .304. Is this the original file from the laptop?
                yes, the backup copy saved it with .302 thought it was the oldest bios but when reading the bios it is .304

Comment

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
                  Another thing I thought up, could the backplate or bottom have had been replaced? Sounds logical if your SN does not match, I have encountered lots of replaced backplates, particularly om Macs.
                  It is the original board, nothing has changed.
                  The model of my laptop is X571LI not LH as the title of the thread says (it would be nice if they could change it)

Pd. the bios that claca sent is correct, it is probably another problem.
                  Last edited by djcristian28; 09-12-2022, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by djcristian28 View Post
                    dear friend, the bios you sent doesn't work, what's more, I used another program to record the chip (Neo programmer) and nothing. What is the problem? it only turns on the keyboard lights and nothing else, it does not turn the fans but it does charge the battery (led change from orange to white) thanks for the help
                    Friend, I have the same problem of turning on only the keyboard lights and the notebook does not start. Managed to solve? Do you have any tips?

Comment

I have the same problem. Can you help me?

Comment

Working...
                    X