Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone suggest me a bios programmer (i maybe off topic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can someone suggest me a bios programmer (i maybe off topic)

I use a CH341a as do a few on here also. Plenty to read if you use the search function.

Comment

For what ? I use for laptops a TL866-A with the opt adapters Easy to use & cheap and i've been using it for years noproblem. Around 100.00 with the opt adapters on ebay.
      Techman1025

Comment

Originally posted by techman1025 View Post
        For what ? I use for laptops a TL866-A with the opt adapters Easy to use & cheap and i've been using it for years noproblem. Around 100.00 with the opt adapters on ebay.
        Techman1025
        yes, for laptops

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
          I use a CH341a as do a few on here also. Plenty to read if you use the search function.
          i have CH341A and some times does not read the chip correctly
          and i want to try with a drifferent programmer

Comment

Used a Raspberry Pi for SPI ROM in the past. Now I've got the RT809F because I had some computer displays firmware to flash. Works nice with the VGA ISP and has a great support for all kind of SPI/I2C ROM.
            You'll have to buy the PEB-1 extension if you want to flash some EC internal ROM, but I'm not sure the support is very good.
            Also I wanted to flash some PIC but the support is very limited too.
            OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

The best and cheap is EZP2010 not EZP2013 that is a fake.
              This programmer work with all common bios chip , and works with 1.8v chip with
              adaptor.
              If you need to programm old bios and microcontroller see genius G840 .
              RT809F and similar are usefull to programm EC .
              Last edited by jasko_jacker; 05-30-2017, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Hi who can give me a rt809f bios programmer installer for windows 7/8/10..Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by techcare View Post
                  Hi who can give me a rt809f bios programmer installer for windows 7/8/10..Thanks in advance.
                  https://www.4shared.com/rar/dOJmCtGtei/20170828.html

Comment

http://www.ifix.net.cn/thread-325-1-1.html → Official thread
                    OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

RT809f and Minipro TL866 series are best deal.

Comment

How do you guys deal with "file is too long" message after extracting a bios from an exe file?

Comment

most exe files dont contain a complete bios.

Comment

(How do you guys deal with "file is too long" message after extracting a bios from an exe file?)
                            First upload the file then i will explain in some cases there are a tail that could just be cut off comparing it to the original bios file ending also some updates not a complete file or some even have the ec and bios togetter and need to be cut out ....some cases not that's why original file is always needed to compare or even needed to cut out the original ME REGION or DMI INFO
                            Techman1025

Comment

Working...
                            X