Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hp w2207h - died

Originally posted by Mark369 View Post
    I just order 4 new CCFLs from CCFLwarehouse total cost 38.49 with shipping.

do you know where to get cheeper ones for future, I live in hamilton ontario canada.

Thanks
    There's always Ebay. And speaking of Ebay, ccflwarehouse operates a store under the name Plazmo_Industries, which in some cases sells items for a lower price. Selection is not as great as their website.

Comment

Thanks for all the replys

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by PlainBill View Post
        It is unusual for the 'No Input Signal' message to come up when the monitor is hooked to a computer.
        QFT. That sounds like an unstable PC.
        ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Originally posted by RJARRRPCGP View Post
          QFT. That sounds like an unstable PC.
          Not necessarily, that is a known failure mode of some monitors. Some models of Samsung, as one example.

PlainBill
          For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

ok i have replaced 2 ccfls and now the back lights well stay on.
            but only when i do not have the panel connected and like 2 sec. to black when
            connected. what do you guys thik of that. i do have a 15mhz anlog scope

Comment

ok i have replaced 2 ccfls and now the back lights well stay on.
              but only when i do not have the panel connected and like 2 sec. to black when
              connected. what do you guys thik of that. i do have a 15mhz anlog scope
              I can think of 3 possibilities, A Problem with the 5 volt rail, A LDO voltage regulator failing or a defective panel. Start with checking to see if you're loosing the 5 volts at the connector from the power supply to the logic board when the panel is hooked up.
              Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

I don't think it is the 5v as i can see image when back light turns off.

Comment

I don't think it is the 5v as i can see image when back light turns off.
                  When you diagnose something, unless you're extremely lucky you have to know what's good before you find the bad part.
                  From my short time looking at monitors, the 3 things I mentioned have caused the symptoms you describe.
                  I am sure there can be more.
                  I will say I do not remember if an image was visible before I disconnected the flat ribbon cable, when the backlights only worked with the flat cable from the logic board to the Panel disconnected.
                  When the ribbon is disconnected from the panel it's removing one load from the system, so if there is a marginal voltage it might not be as critical.
                  I would say if you're able to see an image on the panel with a bright light the panel is OK
                  This not meant as a mean are sarcastic response, but there are things that can be verified fairly easily with a voltmeter.
                  The 5 volts should be easy to check, and in my opinion we have had enough problems with LDO regulators they should be ruled out also. If we are lucky the voltage regulators will have a number stamped on them, to identify the voltage we would expect to see.
                  A good picture of the logic board would really be helpful.
                  Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

check if you have not already done by the two MOSFET 4 +4 pin. But you have to desolder them! be careful.

Comment

i haven't been able to do any thing yet. are ypu talking about mosfet on inverter?

and how do you test LDO regulators?

Comment

i haven't been able to do any thing yet. are ypu talking about mosfet on inverter?

and how do you test LDO regulators?
                        The most common type is the xx1117-vv family. A common number might be AS1117-33. AS is an abbreviation of the manufacturer and the 33 indicates it is a 3.3V regulator.

If you look at the regulator as if it were standing on it's three legs, the pin to the left is Gnd/Reference, the middle pin is the output voltage, and the pin on the right is the input voltage. Choose a local ground point, and measure the voltage on each of the three pins.

PlainBill
                        For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Sorry Guys just an update it's working good now.
                          I think i had bad soder on new CCFL that i put in.

Comment

hello I have a HP w2207h 22 but with halfway display

Comment

i have a problem like yours..i will see tomorow the ccfl's solder, i change all capacitators today but the problem continues, i turn on the lcd (hpw2207h) and the image apears for 2 seconds and desapears, if i want to see again the image i have to click the power button twice , to make the lcd off and then on...and again...in 2 seconds the image disapears... i think now that can be like ur problem...the ccfl lights, the solder or the lamp...sorry my english lool good night from Portugal

Comment

hello can u answer me a question, i am abot to purchase a ccfl from ccflwarehouse but my ccfl from hp 2207h monitor have 49,5mm, in the webste i only see max 48mm....what ccfl did u buy?? help me please...

Comment

Sorry Guys just an update it's working good now.
                                  I think i had bad soder on new CCFL that i put in.

hello can u answer me a question, i am abot to purchase a ccfl from ccflwarehouse but my ccfl from hp 2207h monitor have 49,5mm, in the webste i only see max 48mm....what ccfl did u buy?? help me please...

Comment

The Standard length for a 22" Widescreen monitor is 480mm

Comment

i know this forum is old but would anyone have one of these boards they can look up a cap on? i removed 2 diffrent cap at the same time and forgot to mark them, its c818 and c819 one is a 2200uf 10v cap and the other is 1000uf 10v cap, just need to know wich one goes where

Comment

Pictures of the board, both top and bottom side? Usually the 2200 will be right after the rectifier then the 1000 will be after the filter choke.
                                        Never stop learning
                                        Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
                                        http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
                                        http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
                                        http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
                                        http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
                                        http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

http://s811.photobucket.com/user/sla...power%20supply

thoes are the pictures, hope quality is good enough, and ofc caps have already been removed

Comment

Working...
                                          X