X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello folks,

I'm Ben, here from the land Down Under (Australia)! I've got a few TVs I'm looking to repair (mostly blown caps I think, go figure), plus an old BBC Micro with a blown filter cap (power supply).

Looking forward to chatting to people on here

Comment

Hi, posting here because I'd like to learn more about this PSU topic and to maybe repair my old Abit BP6.

Comment

Hello all. New to the site and not much of a electronic guy but could surely use your help. Thanks!

Comment

Hi all, I work in PLC programming and SCADA software design, have done an electrical and electronics apprenticeship but I dont have a huge amount of practical experience of repair on household stuff.

I have a Reebok treadmill I need to repair, plus a couple of single - 3 phase inverters (Siemens micromaster) if anyone has experience of these.

Cheers

Dale

Comment

Hi all, I am new to the forum and the concept of electronics dying of low quality capacitors. Our family Samsung F6200 TV has died and I am confident it's the power supply board. I hope to find more info here to pinpoint which capacitors need replacement. Thanks all!

Comment

Hello,
              I am having issues with my UN55JU7500 Samsung TV, i have a flickering in the middle of the tv at random times.
              i stumbled across this forum when looking for solutions for my tv.

kind regards

Comment

Hi everyone. Brand new member here. Found this forum while searching for how to repair my Samsung plasma TV.

Comment

HI, I'm Rich from Long Island, NY - trying to troubleshoot my 55" LG TV...

Comment

Afternoon, I'll be upfront in saying I am here to pick brains and ask questions about a TV I just purchased.

My name is Nathan, currently living in the cold regions of Canada. I have 20 years of inexperience on this earth. Hoping that by joining here I can learn some techniques and tricks diving into fixing this damn TV. I work as a automotive repair technician ( fancy way to say I fix cars ) in that field I never diagnose why something electronic shit the bed at a component level. I just replace the part. So here's to hoping I learn some shit...

Comment

Hello, I just found this board while searching info about my LCD. Greatings everyone!

Comment

The names Scott. Not got much to say. I am looking to fix a few devices with bad caps and need some guidance on whether it's worth fixing or binning. Live in the AU.

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Hello all. Sorry I'm still newbie here. Thanks

Comment

Fantastic Site joined last night after finding my Panasonic TV was giving an error code already have down loaded fault guide which has been great help tracking the down the faulty part

Comment

Great site! I have been advised to join here, due to the vast amounts of knowledge available.
                                I look forward to providing knowledge to the site.

Comment

Well hello,

Nice to see this forum for help. I will ask the question I have along with posting photos of the problem very soon.

Comment

Hello,

I'm a hobbyist who stumbled on this forum. I do somehow end up performing component-level repairs on a lot of household and work items.

Comment

Glad to be on board!

Comment

Greetings everyone! I'm Rob. Odd hobby is repairing TV's in my off time and tinkering with microprocessors, circuits and the like. Nothing in terms of a formal education in electronics - just math, finance, and aerospace. As such if I can't fix it, I savage parts and see what I can build. Nothing to crazy yet but give me time. Joined here because I keep ending back at the site finding folks who ran into the same problems I've had with answers! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something worth while in the future.

Comment

Hi all, happy labor day to those celebrating

Comment

Working...
                                          X