Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TNPA 5330 Q621, Q622, Q623 issue

Hallo all!

I have a problem with a tnpa5330: checked all, changed all blown Qs and Ds, but on power on still 6 blinks and Q621, Q622, Q623 blow up. Already blown 9 of them. Checked opto and driver IC and they seem ok. Q661 not shorted. I have finished my options...

Any Ideas??

Thank you!

Re: TNPA 5330 Q621, Q622, Q623 issue

Chinese IGBT fakes?

Comment

No...Original 30F131 and good fgd4396, all blown on power on...And same result removing driver IC Q762...
      Last edited by gldiana; 02-18-2018, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tw2005 View Post
        Chinese IGBT fakes?
        I don't believe Chinese would waste their time on producing fakes
        Never had any issues with semiconductors from china

Comment

When you replace the mosfets check the gate resistors as if one is open circuit or damaged it will take out the lot
          Last edited by chrismurphy; 02-18-2018, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks for suggestions. Res checked and all ok. I was thinking to remove IGBTs and check vemitter-collector voltage: do you think that it could damge something else?

Comment

Originally posted by chrismurphy View Post
              I don't believe Chinese would waste their time on producing fakes
              Never had any issues with semiconductors from china
              Maybe not manufacture but they have no problem in sanding the casing and restamping them so essentially not what they present them to be. I had a good run for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by tw2005 View Post
                Maybe not manufacture but they have no problem in sanding the casing and re stamping them so essentially not what they present them to be. I had a good run for a while.
                I dont want to start an argument but sanding and re stamping i dont think so no money in it for the price they sell at
                Sand what off and re stamp with what 60N120 changed to 65N100 or what ever
                I have heard this so many times but i think its a urban legend
                I will let it be
                Anyway to the OP you realy need to check as many components as you can .
                I have been lucky with most boards but with panasonic not ever , they always blow

Comment

I can send you a selection of fake parts for you to lnstall. Check them first,ignore the readings, and use them. You will chnge your tune for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by tvtimmy View Post
                    I can send you a selection of fake parts for you to lnstall. Check them first,ignore the readings, and use them. You will chnge your tune for sure.
                    ok send to 25 dominic crescent morphett vale SA 5162

Comment

Better yet, pay for them yourself and feel the total anger rush. Then try to contact the bastards for a refund and they ask if you know how to test them.

Comment

Originally posted by tvtimmy View Post
                        Better yet, pay for them yourself and feel the total anger rush. Then try to contact the bastards for a refund and they ask if you know how to test them.
                        You said you would send some ,anyway i have repaired other boards with fets from china and never had any issues. I will let this be ok

Comment

Originally posted by gldiana View Post
                          Hallo all!

I have a problem with a tnpa5330: checked all, changed all blown Qs and Ds, but on power on still 6 blinks and Q621, Q622, Q623 blow up. Already blown 9 of them. Checked opto and driver IC and they seem ok. Q661 not shorted. I have finished my options...

Any Ideas??

Thank you!
                          See if this blog reveals anything, sounds like he had similar issues plus additional parts replaced to get it running.

http://alpengeist-tvrepair.blogspot....330-board.html

Comment

[SOLVED] Thank you all for all suggestions. This problem has been soved changing IC921: now those Qs do not blow.
                            But now I have still 6 blinks.. Checked Q441, Q451, plus all resistors and caps, plus all driver ICs...But I read zero volt across C916... Any ideas???

Comment

Working...
                            X