Apple-spend thousands instead of upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apple-spend thousands instead of upgrading

Things like that have a way of getting back to the home town News stations too.
    Mann-Made Global Warming.
    - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
    -
    You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
    -

Comment

Where is pizza city?

And what are you talking about, I'm 29 years old.
      Last edited by 370forlife; 11-07-2009, 06:43 AM.

Comment

any further posted pics of goatse,two girls and a cup,ect will also get nuked from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8adu
          any further posted pics of goatse,two girls and a cup,ect will also get nuked from orbit.
          THANK YOU!

i was about to say, this thing could be moved to VIP with that sort of thing.

yay! no more puking!
          sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

Those pics are so old your grandma has probably seen em.
            They don't faze me anymore.

Comment

I would have dropped the banhammer on that one. There's no place for that on a public forum.
              A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.

Comment

Well I didn't see the pics but from the descriptions it's good I didn't .
                Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either.

Comment

Originally posted by 370forlife
                  Where is pizza city?
                  Is right at your IP which is attainable by court order or subpoena.
                  It's not just your home town it will come back to it's Top Cats as well.
                  -
                  I rather like this site being here so why don't you stop threatening it's existence by way of blatant stupidity.

-
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
                  -
                  You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by kc8adu
                    Thank you.

-

- Dr Seuss
                    -
                    -

Comment

wow this thread could be a docudrama or something... some weird plot twists lol

Comment

Well, on the not so bright side it certainly ended the longest thread hijacking in history.

Originally posted by PCBONEZ
                        I rather like this site being here so why don't you stop threatening it's existence by way of blatant stupidity.
                        So do I, which is why I would like to take this opportunity to formerly apologize for posting such hideous and wrong picture on this forum and exposing such members to said picture.

Sorry, won't happen again.

Comment

i still believe linux is the best, but lets end it here.

because this whole discussion is a dead horse at this point. like 4 year olds fighting, its stupid and no one gets anywhere. we have our opinions, and we are likely not changing them over what someone says about. not with this topic, anyway.
                          sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

Originally posted by toastygoodness
                            yeah i knew about that but it doesn't do cable :-)

i'm legal lol... plus i have digital cable so i use QAM, am planning to get the new cablecard tuners when they come out
                            Yah. Legality aside, It's an amazing way to watch tv.. tv is actually enjoyable instead of a sea of tampons, soap and dick pills being thown at you with a little bit of show in between.

If apple succeeds at convincing the networks to let them do a 30 dollar a month "network" i'll gladly pay 30 dollars a month. till then, i'm grabbing all the stuff i want off the internet. It's hard to say no to simplicity and ease.

I remember how frustrated i got at cablevisions magical "IO" button that i'd have to press to get to the guide but before you get the guide you get the "IO screen" (takes a couple of seconds to a minute to load) that's chock full of ads then you hit ok to get to the guide (another 20 seconds to a minute later) then you find your show after looking at a few of io's ads on the guide, wait for the cable box to sync your video and audio (and hope it stays that way) and wait for the picture to unpixelate (sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt) and watch your show for 15 minutes before it get's too pixelated to watch and you give up and call cablevision for them to come to your apt for the 5th time this month.

so i download tv, cablevision has a 100mb/s internet connection for 90 dollars a month... no more io button.

Comment

ohhhh you got cablevision, i got comcast. before QAM came along i used my motorola stb via firewire. i still find torrenting and stuff harder than using a guide but thats just me.

Comment

Working...
                              X